Hailey Heavens

Avg. of 8 Recommendations

Although im very new to cerb, I've been a regular of Haileys since her days with Clair Heavens but haven't had the chance to share my expirience with the world until now! This woman has it all and You can tell she loves what she does which is a huge turn on. She's easy going, adorable, sexy as hell and totally different from the rest with a very honest and forth coming attitude. Besides that, a massage from Hailey is like no other..think nuru gymnastics with a total hottie whos also a comedian. She incorperates affectionionate gestures,attitude, seductive strokes, a lot of teasing, adorable giggles, and extremely intellegent, witty and hilarious conversation. All that before ending it all with fireworks worthy finish. To sum it up, I'm a happy customer and will continue to be until she doesn't want me. If you want an MA who has it all go see Hailey, you won't regret it

"You've been with a lot of women. What makes a really good session?" she asked me at the end of our hour of fun time. I liked this question: it shows that, as good as she is (and as all these reco's demonstrate), Hailey is still interested in improving and learning, and doing an even better job. I'm not sure that I had much to tell her, because our sessions have been awesome, but that openness and communication of hers is definitely one of her noteworthy features.

That, and the fact that she's really hot!! :)

Guest **spo**

I've been personally recommended to Hailey by some long-standing, trustworthy friends on here and other venues.

I booked in, arrived a bit early but she was able to accommodate me. As I waited, I figured it would be a good session, for some reason I just had a vibe, and I wasn't disappointed.

She arrived with a smile on her face, very warm and affectionate. We got along well, a natural click. Her massage was very good, one of the best i've had at Angels/Paradise. There was some reverse massage, excitement to get the body going. The finish was outstanding. A great start to the day!

As others have said, her attitude is awesome. I would repeat.

Finally, I got to meet Hailey :). I had gotten to know her pretty good thru PM when she first started. She wanted some advice on how to be a good MA as she knew that I had met many other girls in the industry. So I gave her some pointers and she also had told me a lot about her personal life. But due to time and schedule conflicts, it's taken a while for me to see her. Well today the star's lined up and I had an appointment. When I got to Paradise, I was shown to a very nice room. I took my shower and waited for her to show up. She entered the room and introduced herself and gave me a hug and kiss. She didn't know who I was, I told her my name and said I was also someguy. She thought I had meant some guy, but I told her that she knew me on Cerb as Someguy :) . Then it clicked with her, who I was, we had emailed each other a lot, but never met. She then perked up and seemed really happy to finally meet me. She didn't think that I was ever going show up :). We chatted for a while while she undressed. She is a tiny slim sexy woman, tanned and tasteful tattoos, but big eyes and great smile. She asked me what I thought would make a great session. I told her that i enjoyed kissing and cuddling :). She told me to lie down on the massage table and began massaging me. She gives a pretty good massage, but then the body slides begin. They felt really good. She is light and applies just the right pressure. After a while she asked if I wanted to massage her. I said sure and gave her a massage, exploring her slim sexy body. During all the massage she would come by and sneak some passionate kisses which I highly enjoyed. Then it was back to my turn, where there were more body slides and I could see her sliding and moving gracefully like a gymnast in the mirror. By the way she used to be a Gymnast and dancer in her younger days. The ending was great and toe curling. She came back and laid down on the table and we cuddled a bit and chatted. she is a very funny and intelligent girl. She told me about her future plans in school and life. I hope she attains all her personal goal.

This was one of best massage sessions I've had in a while. I think it was due to the fact that we were comfortable with each other and already knew a lot about each other.

I could see a lot of Claire Heavens training as one of my favourite MA who recently retired, was also trained by Claire. However Hailey has added some of her personal touches to her sessions. She aims to please and wants feedback on how to make her sessions better. I can see that she many repeat clients and now I can see why.

She is one of a kind experience if there is chemistry.

I can highly recommend this girl as someone to see.

If you see her tell her "Someguy" sent you.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.