One-time versus repeat?

Variety is the spice of life. I generally look forward to 1st time encounters but after a not so good visit or one with little connection, I tend to shy away from them for a bit and go back to those SP's I know well and who know me. Those encounters are always well received and with no surprises. But eventually, I will tend to seek out new ladies and see what new favs I can find - as I said variety is the spice of life.

"One time or repeat" to give you my view on it, is 95% of the time is repeat. Of course I am always intrigued by new ladies may they be with an agency or a Indie.

Sometimes your first encounter may not be to either expectations, but when the 2nd time comes around, look out.

The whole encounter is always about chemistry with 2 people, if both hit it off then you will repeat.

I just had a wonderful 2 hour experience with a lady, a couple of weeks ago, and it our 4th time, each time gets better and there is now a special bond between us, it is called a close friendship.

I find that if you are upfront honest and treat the ladies with respect, you will always have a great encounter.

Vast majority of the time(98 %) I will see a Indie, those other times I will see a lady through an agency. Throughout my time, I have been only asked twice for a reference from SP, I guess CERB membership has it privileges..lol.

The two times were for touring ladies, there was no harsh feelings from the SP (I requested her as reference). We both had a long time client,Sp relationship.

I think someone earlier in this thread "felt he was duped in by rec's"

Well perhaps try getting a feel for a lady by communication through pm's chat with her-YOURSELF don't always rely on the others point of view in the rec section, all encounters are surely different, because we are all are different human beings.

Be creative with her, flirt with her, be honest, upfront with her,tell her about yourself, don't lay on the bullshit, they can tell, look at her web site if she has one, lastly go with your gut instinct, and follow it, if you know with your BIG head you are comfortable, go with it.

While still being relatively new to CERB, I have been 'playing the field' somewhat to find that special lady and to try some new experiences. For me, it is all about the experience and the connection.

As far as the original thread, repeat versus new, I say both until you find what you are looking for. Myself, it has been a lot of new experiences mixed with some very special multiple repeats. Now that things have settled down, I will most likely stay with the special lady that I feel I have made a connection. That is not to say I won't try the new experience occasionally, but for me, the known ladies are just so much more comfortable, making it all that more enjoyable.

"One time or repeat" to give you my view on it, is 95% of the time is repeat. Of course I am always intrigued by new ladies may they be with an agency or a Indie.

Sometimes your first encounter may not be to either expectations, but when the 2nd time comes around, look out.

The whole encounter is always about chemistry with 2 people, if both hit it off then you will repeat.

I just had a wonderful 2 hour experience with a lady, a couple of weeks ago, and it our 4th time, each time gets better and there is now a special bond between us, it is called a close friendship.

I find that if you are upfront honest and treat the ladies with respect, you will always have a great encounter.

Vast majority of the time(98 %) I will see a Indie, those other times I will see a lady through an agency. Throughout my time, I have been only asked twice for a reference from SP, I guess CERB membership has it privileges..lol.

The two times were for touring ladies, there was no harsh feelings from the SP (I requested her as reference). We both had a long time client,Sp relationship.

I think someone earlier in this thread "felt he was duped in by rec's"

Well perhaps try getting a feel for a lady by communication through pm's chat with her-YOURSELF don't always rely on the others point of view in the rec section, all encounters are surely different, because we are all are different human beings.

Be creative with her, flirt with her, be honest, upfront with her,tell her about yourself, don't lay on the bullshit, they can tell, look at her web site if she has one, lastly go with your gut instinct, and follow it, if you know with your BIG head you are comfortable, go with it.

Very good and wise comment from PistolPete. The day I came to CERB, it was those kind of comments that caught my attention. The more I read and participate in this forum, the more I find this community important and reliable.

For sure, my first experience with a sp would have never happened without my research and my readings on CERB. I appreciate this mostly because sp and hobbiest form the same community. One of the sp's I have met, told me that CERB was important to her and that she can rely on it. I feel the same.

For me, repeat is and will be a sure modus operandi in my case. First encounters has something exciting for sure, but I consider them as the "breaking the ice" apt. Physical chemistry is not everything in my mind, I must have a real connection, a minimum of complicity with the sp to really enjoy the encounter.

Is seeing an SP only once a definitive method of making a judgment? Sometimes you just know "that dog won't hunt". It's not just the physical aspect of the encounter either that keeps you from returning; there's just no out-of-bedroom chemistry, or the business side of things was handled in a way that did not inspire confidence, or a myriad of other reasons. Recommendations and research are very useful ways to reduce the odds of this happening, but it can't be eliminated.

I've had follow-up encounters that brought me down to earth with regards to imagined compatibility, and I've had others that reinforced my initial attraction.

As I got older I learned that they always come home if they were meant to.

This is very true.

Are they offended if you use them as (or ask them to be) a reference or recommend another lady on this board?

I should have added that I would not ask for a reference from someone I had only seen once. Personally I feel, just as a work reference, there should be a degree of familiarity before the reference is meaningful.

As for recommendation to another lady, again I am not going to ask someone I just met to recommend another person to me.

Once you are comfortable sharing your various kinks that is usually a signal you can ask for a recommendation. Some ladies will refer you to their (potential) duo partners or someone they are friendly with. Goodwill and word of mouth goes a long way.

Guest Ou**or**n

The whole issue of one-time vs. repeat used to be very easy. Ottawa used to have a poor selection of ladies and those that were good were hard to book and often retired quickly. One always had to be seeking out new ladies just to keep active.

Now we suffer from a complete embarrassment of riches. There are now so many great ladies that are active and available that choosing which one to see again is a tough choice. Money is a finite entity and there are probably 7 active ladies around town I've seen that I want see again.

Then there is always the pull of the new experience. I'd say about 80% of my encounters are repeats but I get a lot of excitement and enjoyment out of meeting new ladies. Again Ottawa is great as there are many potential new ladies to see that are established and well reviewed. There is little need to venture into unknown territory.

That being said all my best times with ladies have been after getting to know them for a few sessions. That's when your really comfortable with each other can explore new things.

I am not offended if you only see me one, time. Heck there could be many reasons for it. I am also flattered if you choose to seem me more then once. I believe that variety is the spice of life.

Hello Pistol Pete,

Great insight and great advise. Could not have said it better myself...you said what I was thinking. Thanks for the post.;)

Have fun.

jman47