Peter MacKay: A made-in-Canada solution to prostitution

Guest N***he**Ont**y

National Post is well known as a Conservative Mouthpiece going back to the Conrad Black days.

Not really, they have been critical of this approach and the Nordic model. None of he comments support what MacKay said. In fact I know those are not his word, it is the party line. I am sure he is choking saying them in some cases. He knows the truth.

• Like 2

Not really, they have been critical of this approach and the Nordic model. None of he comments support what MacKay said. In fact I know those are not his word, it is the party line. I am sure he is choking saying them in some cases. He knows the truth.

That's true... right after the SCC struck down the old laws, Peter Mackay gave an interview where he said that he didn't think the Nordic Model was the right fit for Canada, or something along those lines...

oh, look how different the Canadian model is, versus the nordic one. We are going to ban street work near schools!! We are going to ban massage parlour and agency owners!! We are going to ban advertising!!! (oh, and btw, also going to ban purchase, shhh, don't tell anyone or they'll figure out it is unconstitutional or something)

Love the comments section, btw. Not surprised comments are closed after 24 hours, but even that is fast lol