I've finally taken the plunge and joined Twitter. I really really like it but I'm not sure where everyone is, I have found a number of wonderful Cerbie friends but would like to connect with more.

I do recall a thread sometime ago with everyone's name.

Could someone assist with helping me find the thread, please?

Kisses and Hugs,

Lexy

Twitter: @LexyGrace902

• Like 4

Here, if you go to the general section and type the key word of what you are looking for, a list with the threads show, it took me like a minute to find this one.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=102896&highlight=twitter

Maybe Mod can add/merge your post to that thread. Enjoy twitter!

• Like 1

One of the easiest ways to find people is to look at the peoples profiles you are following and see who they are following, before long you'll have a long list of follow/followers.

• Like 3

One of the easiest ways to find people is to look at the peoples profiles you are following and see who they are following, before long you'll have a long list of follow/followers.

I'd definitely recommend this. There's a lot of awesome people on Twitter who aren't on this board.

• Like 4

i first looked at twitter when i wanted to see what #notyourrescueproject was about (i have a hard time finding that account now), and more recently have looked at @afterbedford for a lot of quick updates on C-36 readings.

I haven't joined myself, as i am not really a fan of all the #xxxxxx stuff that ends up in a lot of posts, some posts are filled with that and nothing else, but i think it is like Chat, and I am also not a big fan of Chat :)

A little secret @lexygrace902

shhhhhhhhhhh but watch out for this guy on Twitter... kinda smart ass.... well actually he is pretty smart... but don't tell him that.

He goes by something like @__Phaedrus.... and he thinks he is Hans Solo sometimes .....and he plays with angry birds too !!?? That's crazy.

Otherwise it's a really cool place to meet peeps. :))) Enjoy !!

• Like 4

i first looked at twitter when i wanted to see what #notyourrescueproject was about (i have a hard time finding that account now), and more recently have looked at @afterbedford for a lot of quick updates on C-36 readings.

I haven't joined myself, as i am not really a fan of all the #xxxxxx stuff that ends up in a lot of posts, some posts are filled with that and nothing else, but i think it is like Chat, and I am also not a big fan of Chat :)

It can be chat.

It can be a long diatribe about an issue.

It can be infuriating.

It can also be insightful.

There are some amazing voices there. There are also a few voices that you follow only for the briefest of times.

Twitter is the one tool that you can customize to see what you want or need to see while dismissing the drivel.

At its best, Twitter can be a way to connect with people with similar views and dissimilar approaches. It's a tool to reach out and find other people that resonate your thoughts.

At its worst it can be a hashtag manifesto that excludes and silences critics.

The best way to enjoy Twitter? Allies. Friends. Follow people that you know and that you respect. Follow the people that they may follow.

And ohhh... @LeeRichards2012 is as crazy as a bag of ADHD squirrels. Follow at your own risk.

• Like 5

I think it is a great way to get to know people and it is fun. If you have a fun witty personality Ya got me ! Then I get the gears rolling on how we can meet.

I like to Tweet. And I like to Chat willy nilly and purrrrhaps spontaneous.

So you can call me a Twatter I suppose .......

• Like 2

another tip:

If you have no followers (as a new account), and you follow hundreds of people in the first day they may suspend your account assuming you're a spammer.

Moderate how many people you follow each day to maintain your account in good standing.

Guest N***he**Ont**y
another tip:

If you have no followers (as a new account), and you follow hundreds of people in the first day they may suspend your account assuming you're a spammer.

Moderate how many people you follow each day to maintain your account in good standing.

and Jessica has some awesume pictures during her road trips!