Peter MacKay is right in one aspect.

Women do have closer bonds with young children,

because DUH, they give birth to them and

breastfeed them. What's new?

• Like 2

Does Peter McKay even know where babies come from?

From his history I would say he thinks they arrive as litters of puppies.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Peter Mckay has to learn this to be successful in his career!

1375884_430971660340471_932884467_n.jpg?oh=0c9acca0088f732ded4ba5fa8b0dfa73&oe=54206556&__gda__=1411573535_a08c01ed6d1bcc03622af8f69b70f98f

The scary part for me is that Peter MacKay and Belinda Stronach were considered the social progressive counterbalance to Harper after the Canadian Allience - Progressive Conservative merger. But then she got out of Dodge by crossing the floor to the Liberals which also terminated their romantic relationship. That weekend he gave a few weepy interviews from his farm while being comforted by his dog.

Shortly afterwards he famously did or did not refer to Stronach as a dog in the House of Commons.

If he still is the leading social progressive for the Conservatives we are all in deep trouble.

The scary part for me is that Peter MacKay and Belinda Stronach were considered the social progressive counterbalance to Harper after the Canadian Allience - Progressive Conservative merger. But then she got out of Dodge by crossing the floor to the Liberals which also terminated their romantic relationship. That weekend he gave a few weepy interviews from his farm while being comforted by his dog.

Shortly afterwards he famously did or did not refer to Stronach as a dog in the House of Commons.

If he still is the leading social progressive for the Conservatives we are all in deep trouble.

The view of MacKay as social progressive must have come from his relationship with Belinda Stronach LOL

I think he's viewed as a Blue Tory, and his "musings" certainly make it seem he's stuck in 1940's-1950's thought, he certainly doesn't seem all that enlightened

Maybe if MacKay was dating an Eva Braun clone, his true colours would have been seen sooner LOL

RG