Anyone tried alexxa?

Guest S*rca****sid

Aside from the legitimacy of this agency, anyone else feel a bit uneasy with using the term "tried" in this post? I know I've approached this subject with a previous post from a new member and I should say that for the most part, this is a rare occurrence.

But when it does, it should be addressed, just like any other subject that may not sit well.

I find it very interesting how people choose the words they say, whether it is conscientiously or sub-conscientiously. It is a perfect reflection or indication as to how the person may be thinking or feeling. Like the "Glass half full" argument.

Now I will say that as a society we sometimes say things, such as a colloquial expression that is very common in a particular society, but we don't really mean it. For example, if something extra ordinary happens we might say "oh god", even if we are not particularly religious or of a different religion. And this just might be that particular case in this post.

So my point is this, when talking about a person we should be using nouns, verbs, adjectives...etc, that are used for people and not objects. It's simply about common courtesy and respect for our fellow human beings. I'm sure Alexxa is someone's daughter, or possibly even someone's sister or mother.

Please don't take this a rant, it's simply a long winded statement. There is no intended accusation or inflammatory comments towards anyone.

I couldn't agree more with you fStop. Whatever the nature of your experience with a provider, always keep in mind we are talking about people, not human cargo or a piece of meat. That is the minimal respect they are entitled to.

• Like 4

That is a good point. "Tried" might be appropriate when asking about the quality of the lobster roll down at the roadhouse, but in this context. Eek!