A "hair raising" question....

I am sure all of you ladies know what I mean by a bad hair day! I am trying to decide which direction to take....so guys....

Do you prefer short, medium or long?

Pouffy and wild or straight and sleek?

I am somewhere in between both so I am trying to decide if I soldier on and let it grow or chop it all off!

Hi Meg,

I'm trying not to picture you Pouffy and Wild (I have this 80's haircut now pictured in my mind) ;-)

Whatever you decide (and makes you comfy), your sense of style will prevail, i'm sure!

mistert

I am sure all of you ladies know what I mean by a bad hair day! I am trying to decide which direction to take....so guys....

I am somewhere in between both so I am trying to decide if I soldier on and let it grow or chop it all off!

I like long curly hair. I play with girl's hair during sessions. And ladies seem to like it.

Posted via Mobile Device

I like long curly hair. I play with girl's hair during sessions. And ladies seem to like it.

Posted via Mobile Device

I agree, longer hair is good for that, especially the area close to the neck.

I want to keep mine as long as possible. Naturally curly dark hair, woot!

I am jealous.....mine is neither curly nor straight...wavy UGGGGG

I am jealous.....mine is neither curly nor straight...wavy UGGGGG

Ah, I wouldn't be so jealous, it's baby fine (no volume) and thin, and turns into a rats nest in the morning (hence bed head)

I am my own worst critic :lol:

Ah, I wouldn't be so jealous, it's baby fine (no volume) and thin, and turns into a rats nest in the morning (hence bed head)

I am my own worst critic :lol:

I am sure it is absolutely beautiful!

They say always find something bad with ourselves. Breasts not large enough, belly too big, etc. In this case, I'm quite pleased to have the hair I have.

I have thick hair and a lot of it, just below my shoulders which grows like weeds. (Hence more money on hair care!)

It was bone straight when I was younger, but now has a bit of wave, which I like.

I am going to keep it longish for as long as I continue getting compliments

just to be clear, I hope your taking about the hair on your head.

I had to say it.

My hair is baby fine and neither curly or wavy. Just straight with a sprinkling of cowlicks and lacking volume.

I bought a professional set of hot rollers the other day and it was the best $100 I ever spent. Superstar hair in 10 minutes!!

Posted via Mobile Device

I do prefer medium to long hair. Short is good too, but ideally I like straight and sleek. I really love WET HAIR especially after some shower play to start, nothing like hanging onto wet hair:bddog:

Meg, dear friend....DO NOT, NOT cut your hair.....look at me? how long is the damned ting going to take to be long again??????wigs in summertime????? I hate it.....

My regular friends do not mind "too much" but when I wait for them with "long plastic hair" they love it much more.....

Do not cut it...Your hair is beautiful.....

Tracie:roll:

I knew I could count on you, Tracie my sweet, to set me straight!!!!

Now.....to perm or not to perm LOL, that is the question!

its funny, I seem to remember a poll on this last year put out by one of the SPs.

whatever you decide to do with your hair I'm sure you will look lovely tho! :-)

Medium to long; naturally curly and flowing....almost always brunette or black...:p

God decided I should be blond....tried the brunette thing but it made me look old and washed out :)

Whatever you want to do would be perfect. You'll never please everybody but if you like what you do to it, it will show on your face with a smile. Much better than doing what everyone else wants! Unless you shave it all off, then pretty much everybody involved will be a bit upset ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

My hair grows so fast that if I got a perm, my hair would look ridiculous in less than 2 months.

Don't perm - we are exposed to enough chemicals already!

Yeah you're right Angela...sorry my mind was back in the 80's for a moment there! Gosh darn it....those blond moments are starting to take over....am I approaching the senior's moments already?

Yeah, I have those too. Carrie Moon once reminded me that my "blonde roots were showing". (More like white these days).

Ole!