Does Anyone Know What the Deal Is ... ?

Does anyone know what the deal is with a website advertising on CL with a title that mimics Bethany's Sweetest Massage, but begins with the word Not? It almost reads like a fan site, but the description and title suggest otherwise. I've been looking around the CERB forums for any threads that may relate, but haven't been able to find anything. I was thinking about seeing Bethany when she gets back from Paris, though this site has me wondering if something's up. Thanks

I believe on her recommendation page she goes into some depth about that page. The gist of the matter is the guy was lonely, there was some sort of mutual attraction, it almost led to something but it didn't in the end. Then he decided to post about it.

Frankly I think the guy is classless. I have not seen Bethany, but for a guy to put that on the web, not change names, post constantly on CL and disrupt her reputation.

Whoever he is, he is a loser.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

I may not have much credibility as a friend of Beth's and not a client, but I will see that this guy is a total loser. Sometimes SP's or MA's get involved with clients, and sometimes it ends badly as in this case. I think it's pretty pathetic this guy can't suck up rejection, and instead has decided to devote a portion of his life to tarnishing Bethany's rep.

It is not in any way reflective of Bethany as a person or as an MA. If you have any doubts, check out her recommendation thread and see what all her happy clients have to say about her.

Well, if he needs tips on how to handle rejection, I can write a book. but seriously, having seen Bethany, she is classy, graceful and a great person who I hope to visit again one day. I can definitely appreciate someone developing feelings for her but at the same time this schmuck needs to man up and let go.

Aside from being a slight violation of Bethany's privacy, I don't see a problem with what this guy is doing. Why shouldn't he be allowed to describe his experience? It's not like he's slagging her left and right. On the contrary, he's been nothing but complimentary of her so far. He is entitled to freedom of speech, and to call him a loser for exercising it is a bit much IMO.

I am certain it will not end as it seems. He has an agenda and will see it through. He is abusing Bethany's privacy and therefore deserves the terminology used in previous posts to describe him.

He is an articulate writer for sure, but he needs to accept that the relationship he thought was there, was actually not and to move on.

Bethany is nothing but extraordinary, pleasant, discrete, respectful and I could go on and on. Megan is right on!

I agree with Mr Letterman. I believe that a person should be free to write whatever his or her heart and mind desires as long as it is truthful and non-malicious. Up-to-now his writings have been warm and kind concerning Bethany.

He is an articulate writer for sure, but he needs to accept that the relationship he thought was there, was actually not and to move on.

Not that articulate -- it's overwritten, self-conscious and disjointed.

Too bad. On the one hand it's interesting to read about someone's first tentative exploration of intimate service, even if it ends up going badly. Maybe especially because it ends painfully. A person willing to write honestly about that could cover some serious ground if he was willing to explore why it really went wrong. It would be an opportunity to share some insights into himself, what he needed and hoped for when he started, and how that was naturally different from what he ultimately found.

But I agree -- it won't be that. He wouldn't need to identify the MP or spam CL with obsessive links to his story if that's all he wanted to do. Instead, his mission is to poison Bethany's well. It's not there yet, but it'll get there.

I think the guy has a right to write. But it would be far more tasteful if he had changed the names to protect the innocent. Nothing wrong with an attempt at creativity but I have a feeling there will be an ulterior motive revealed in his prose.

That being said, I have to admit I have read a bunch of it and maybe by not protecting the innocent by changing names he is starting off with a sizable readership because so many of us have either met Bethany or have read the numerous positive recommendations on CERB.

However it all ends, my view of Bethany, whom I have NOT had the pleasure of meeting will remain as high as it always has been. From experience, one person's sour grapes never get as much weight as many people who are still drinking the sweet wine.

This dude needs to move on. Two sides to every story. I have a tendency to go with the side I haven't heard before I would make an opinion.

However, at the end of the day - my opinion doesn't really matter other than it's wrong to mess with someone's livelihood by posting untested propaganda.

• Like 1

I disagree with the gentleman who are saying that he can write about whatever he wants. Erotic encounters are private, whether they are paid for or not. I'd be upset if someone had a website detailing every single moment of an encounter with me.

Bethany is quite clear on her site that she expects discretion and she also respects the privacy of her clientele. If this dude had a problem with that, he never should have booked with her.

Bethany is quite clear on her site that she expects discretion and she also respects the privacy of her clientele. If this dude had a problem with that' date=' he never should have booked with her.[/quote']

Although I doubt he had this in mind when he booked, right? At the start he was fine with all the rules, but I gather he gets hurt in the end and this is his way of lashing out.

But otherwise your point is bang on, Megan. For the folks who think what he's writing is okay, the problem is that he's disclosing personal information and private communication in a public forum without Bethany's permission. Worse (and here's where the real malice comes in), he's pointedly doing it in a space where Bethany works.

Imagine that it was Bethany posting the details of her encounter with the guy, naming him and posting the content of his e-mails, and the problem might be clearer. It wouldn't even matter if she only said nice things about him; she's simply not entitled. But we know of course that the experience doesn't go nicely; the guy says that right in the beginning of his story. So there' s likely going to be some harm to Bethany's reputation as the guy relates the story from his own wounded perspective.

On the one hand I feel for the guy -- he's obviously burned himself badly, and who hasn't been hurt at some point? -- but the way he's dealing with it is creepy and way over the line.

I simply find the whole issue creepy and weird as well, irregardless of his thoughts, emotions,lust,love and I don't feel for the guy period.

If you are in the hobby seeking a MA and SP there is always going to be an emotional feeling with a special lady (and I have had a few) .

But to to start writing all about her in a public forum? Come on! Seriously move on with your life,

I've seen Beth a couple of times, she is a lady that does not deserve that kind of open forum writing about her personal information.

Whoa, sorry all. I didn't expect this simple question to evolve into such a lively discussion. Thanks to all who have replied. There are clearly broader issues here, including privacy, etiquette, boundaries, even freedom of speech, that didn't occur to me when I posted. Bit of an eye-opener. If I may say, however, with all due respect, there does seem to have been more negativity, if not outright hostility, expressed in this thread than I've read on the site in question, so far anyway. Kind of ironic.

Guest M***ell***A
Aside from being a slight violation of Bethany's privacy, I don't see a problem with what this guy is doing. Why shouldn't he be allowed to describe his experience? It's not like he's slagging her left and right. On the contrary, he's been nothing but complimentary of her so far. He is entitled to freedom of speech, and to call him a loser for exercising it is a bit much IMO.

I agree with Mr Letterman. I believe that a person should be free to write whatever his or her heart and mind desires as long as it is truthful and non-malicious. Up-to-now his writings have been warm and kind concerning Bethany.

I may also be a little bias seeing that I am friends with Bethany as Megan is but I ask those who use the "freedom of speech" argument this: Would it then be ok for a provider to write a detailed blog about you? Using your name and email address and picture? I'm all for freedom of speech, I'm not saying he is not entitled to write about his experience but I think it is very uncool to do so in the manner that he is. He agreed to discretion and privacy (it's my understanding that a verbal agreement is as legally binding as written one and is at the very least morally binding, not to mention that he does agree in writing in the form of an email) then decided that since he did not have his way that he could re-nig on his side.

So, again I ask: Is it ok for a lady you have seen to do the same? And especially to post about it on CL to draw as much attention to it as possible?

I think a much more tasteful approach would have been to leave her anonymous, as he has remained (notice his email address is removed and he admits to editing certain things). I can see how it would be therapeutic to write about an experience that didn't turn out the way you had hoped but I think he has been unfair in not editing her person information the way he has his own.

I do not condone or agree with the behaviour of the blogger. I value greatly my privacy and the privacy of others. I simply stated his right to write as long as it is truthful and non-malicious. If at some point it becomes evident that his goal is to maliciously tarnish someone's reputation, then yes, I would agree that the blog should be shut down.

I also think that there is great value in criticism of such a blog. However these critiques should be thoughtful. It serves no purpose to use derogatory language to attack someone.

Some Blogs I enjoy reading others are at times are out to tarnish people and there was a very known blog going on a year ago to discredit women that are SP's. This case there is no "great value" as there is a MP mentioned with a web site, and other detailed info handed out to everyone to read.

Michelle you are correct, the guys certainly would not like to have their personal info in a blog distributed on a major web site.

I do not condone or agree with the behaviour of the blogger. I value greatly my privacy and the privacy of others. I simply stated his right to write as long as it is truthful and non-malicious. If at some point it becomes evident that his goal is to maliciously tarnish someone's reputation, then yes, I would agree that the blog should be shut down.

I also think that there is great value in criticism of such a blog. However these critiques should be thoughtful. It serves no purpose to use derogatory language to attack someone.

Freedom of speech arguments aside, this guy is a stalker in progress. He just hasn't gotten to the restraining order stage yet. I hope Bethany has at least contacted the police about this, even if they can't do anything now, they can start a file.

As the operator of a relatively popular and at times controversial (if your a scammer) blog, I thought i'd chime in on this one.

While the writer is entitled to his opinion and free to write want he wants, that right does not extend to allow him to defame and discredit someone else. He could easily tell his story without naming names, or specifics if he feels it necessary or therapeutic to write his blog. But would it be as interesting probably not. From what I've read, I agree that he's on the verge of stalker material and that's where his blog will come to bite him in the ass as evidence when the TRO is issued.

I keep a blog, but unlike other blogs out there that are opinion based or speculative, my blog has PROOF and clear examples of the deception. I'm only out to discredit shifty operators and to make others aware of said shifty operators. I don't expose private information, I don't put anyone in harms way I don't have any hidden agenda.

Much like the some other blogs out there I believe the writer is a bit of an attention seeker, otherwise he would have stated his case and moved on. While well written, his blog is a cry for attention. Don't give him the attention he seeks, maybe he might just go away.

This guy betrays the trust she gave him.

Now he is torturing her with his blog.

He is a huge ___________________________________!

. . . . . . . . (project your own derogatory terms here)

Obviously, this has not worked out the way he had hoped, and he needs to move on. It is incredibly inappropriate for him to create a blog and post all the details. He should have contacted Bethany, express his thoughts and feelings, and put closure to the situation.

It sounds like he requires an outlet to discuss, rationalize, work through and gain some perspective on the situation. Well, a blog is not a place for that. A close friend to share and discuss the troubles you're having is always a great first start. Absent that, professional help is in order.

I would recommend he shut down the blog and call a friend immediately. It is ok to ask/seek help, always.

I agree with Ricko and others that his intent is more than to just

share his experience (hairs are standing up on my neck).

Am not able to connect to his page yet, don't know why, taken

down already ?

But this is my take on reading just his CL post.

He is testing the waters, fishing for empathy and rationalizing his

obsession, waiting for an excuse to escalate.

If his business is done with her, Why the updates ?

Read his CL post slowly . Note "ill-fated", "terribly wrong" and the

not so subtle jab by quotes around " Sweetest "

If he was going on and on about his ex-girlfriend or ex-wife (naming her), alarm bells would be ringing !

I hope this neophyte reads this thread and has a "WTF am I doing ? "

We can ignore him, Or let him know eyes are on him !

Edited by Suzirider
added last line

Guest blo*****s

Maybe this dude just gets off on writing and enjoys the attention.

I have read what he posted so far - and I don't have the patience for the snails pace he is taking to "get to the damn point, already" !

If he wrote a novel I'd skip to the end and then throw it away.