Beatiful English Import

Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting this lady who has an ad on BP on July 10.

Incredibly sexy pictures .

Edited by boomer01

I have met this companion. She works part time in this field, and prefers to space out her dates. She is more selective about who she meets. We emailed/texted back and forth for about 10 days before setting up a date. The happy few will be rewarded for their efforts and patience: she literally is da bomb!! Strikingly gorgeous, elegant, and fit woman with a sparkly English accent. At this point, I was still far from imagining how enjoyable it would be getting intimate. She is so deliciously charming on every aspect, and desirable to die for. I felt like the acronym GFE was taking a new meaning. She goes effortlessly from very wild sex:bddog: to being your adoring and affectionate mistress who is craving for your desire and attention. Her hands never stop working on you with the most delicate touch. It was mesmerizing. And she will be generous with her time, as long as she has fun and enjoys the company. She has good and fun conversation, always in a flirtatious way. Dangerously addictive. Everything stated in her ad is true. The pictures don't do her justice. No need to say YMMV. Hope this helps. As far as I know she does not have a profile here. Email is the only way to initiate contact. Enjoy.

• Like 3

It sounds like you had an amazing time from your well written and eloquent comments. If you're comfortable, I'm sure the lady herself (as well as the gents of the board) would appreciate a reco. She seems a true gem.

If you decide to post a reco you may want to clear it with her. I may be wrong but my impression is she's trying to keep it low key. We talked about Cerb and its better reputation over BP and she's thinking about it.

I've heard she had joined Cerb but for the life of me I can't find it....HELP

Lol

Additional Comments. ....I found it