anyone tried surprising their wife with an SP? there's been discussions in the past about how fun it would be for a third to join us, but never really materialized. milestone bday coming up so thinking about it. any ideas?

Guest K***e D****ls

Just be sure this is something she really actually wants, not just pillow talk. A lot of things are said in the heat of the moment or as a fantasy that's never meant to be fulfilled. The last thing you or anyone else needs is an upset wife, an uncomfortable call girl, and a ruined milestone birthday not to be forgotten by anyone.

That being said, if it's something she's serious about, start doing your homework. Find out what her physical preference for a lady is: size, weight, hair color, real vs enhanced, age... Make sure the lady is reputable. Start looking around. There are plenty of ladies who cater to couples.

And are you talking about a female SP or male SP. Don't know, a female SP for your wife, sounds more like a ménage a trois fantasy for a man...maybe something for his birthday.

I'm with Kylie on this, be very sure this is something she really wants. Not something you want

RG

• Like 1

As well understand that most ladies will not agree to being a surprise date. Quite a few ladies require to speak with both people prior to visiting. Plus a surprise date can turn into a disaster fast, so I will make this suggestion - select a lady together as your taste could be different from hers and the lady you pick could make your wife uncomfortable. This situation is a recipe for disaster.

Edited by *****ru****n
  • Like 4

anyone tried surprising their wife with an SP? there's been discussions in the past about how fun it would be for a third to join us, but never really materialized. milestone bday coming up so thinking about it. any ideas?

That is NOT a surprise any woman I know would like.

Talking about it is one thing but doing it is another.

Please, please, speak to your wife about this. I have been sprung as a surprise on women who sort of talked about potential threesomes. It is not fun to be sprung on someone who really does not want a threesome but might have sort of pretended to go along with this when she thought that it would never happen.

On the other hand, I have had totally fantastic dates with couples who were both into the idea.

Talk to your wife and let her pick the lady of her choice.

Valerie

Guest *l**e

I would not agree to being a "surprise" either. Guys try to book me as a gift for ladies all the time. I am very clear in that I won't do anything without the lady's informed and expressed agreement and consent; not even a basic massage.

That has the potential to be a terribly uncomfortable situation.

If she's into it, and helps you pick the sp (and establishes rules, etc in advance) this could be the greatest night ever!!!

I was given this advice (talk to her first) and was glad to have listened to it.

My wife and I have been 'joking' (flirting?) about bringing a second woman into the bedroom for almost 20 years, following up a near threesome we had when we first starting dating (yes, alcohol was involved).

I thought about the surprise idea, and started to even put some feelers out, and it was pretty universally felt that I couldn't just surprise her, we had to talk about it first. And I am really glad I did. Not because she wasn't interested (which I think was my worry), but because she has a pretty big idea about who we would be bringing into our bedroom. Matching sizes (she is not a size two), matching ages (we're in our 40s, would want the same), etc.

Long story short, talking to her not only meant avoiding what could have been very uncomfortable / awkward, now it is even cooler because she is part of picking out our potential partner. We are going out to restaurants, and saying things like "how about someone like her", "she is pretty, yeah I would be great with someone like her"; which is all a pretty big turn on in its own right.

Just my (our) two cents.

• Like 1

I wouldn't assume she meant female SP either. I would say go with a male one for her birthday, then female one for yours!

Although, I admittedly have a DP fetish so the devil's threesome idea might be less appealing to you than it is to me. But if the idea of a second guy is totally unacceptable to you, then wouldn't it make you somewhat hypocritical to want to have a second woman 'for' your wife?

In fairness to the OP he mentioned that he and his wife have talked about having a SP. We have to assume that he would plan the threesome as he and his wife have talked about. And we are assuming since an SP is mentioned we assume a female. But it could be a male SP that they discussed. I don't believe it is an issue of double standard as it is so much asking if this is an appropriate birthday surprise for his wife.

But talk or no talk, this is something that shouldn't be a surprise for your wife IMHO. It needs to be discussed, planned, ensure the wife and SP are both comfortable with one another and so on

A good ménage a trois requires comfort and chemistry amongst all three people. An SP that the wife doesn't know showing up, just recipe for disaster. Not just for the wife, but the SP too. And it may have unforeseen long term negative consequences for the marriage as well

Anyhow a rambling

RG

I think it is possible for the OP to "surprise" his SO with an SP but not by having one jump out of the closet.

As one of her gifts, present her with a document that says you wish to help her make this fantasy a reality if she so chooses. To that end, as a couple, you will determine the type of person she has dreamed about. Then, if she so wishes, you will seek out suitable candidates for her consideration.

Should she find someone to her liking, she then has the option of helping to plan the session or she may agree to be "surprised" some evening (or morning or afternoon).

I believe this approach avoids the serious pitfalls discussed earlier.

Good luck!

• Like 4