Rosalind

No disrespect to your rec and I am sure you did had a good time with her eventually but most of that rec seems more flaws than anything. You pay for her time and not the ones that been calling/texting her while you are there. If a sp is not fully into the service your paying for then she is not worth going to see in my opinion. No matter how sexy a sp looks, once you walk through her door, if she doesn't give you 100% undivided attention then your wasting your money.

Guest Cr**gCa***ng
No disrespect to your rec and I am sure you did had a good time with her eventually but most of that rec seems more flaws than anything. You pay for her time and not the ones that been calling/texting her while you are there. If a sp is not fully into the service your paying for then she is not worth going to see in my opinion. No matter how sexy a sp looks, once you walk through her door, if she doesn't give you 100% undivided attention then your wasting your money.

I agree with you as this is hardly a glowing recommendation other than that she's very attractive. Beyond that I am left cold by the "recommendation." Just my perception.

I appreciate your reco . Have to be honest I'm surprised that its still up as any type of negativity is not usually allowed. In saying that I think what you posted is totally acceptable . There is nothing more frustrating than a phone going off during a date and even worse than that is having her leave you to answer it. I had it happen twice within the first two minutes of a date once. , took my fee back less 20 bucks and left. I now make it a practice to tell the SP to shut off the phone. I will say most of them normally will to that

My two cents

• Like 2

Guest El**s902

Yeah I just wanted to give an honest review, sorry if I offended anyone with any negativity but I tried to word it as constructively as I could. To clarify, she was getting texted pretty frequently and would get up and walk across the room to text back, no phone calls... At the very least she left her phone across the room but that made it even more awkward when she would get up to go answer it. Overall it was ok but as mentioned above, the client does deserve 100% attention during the visit (I have had a few SPs tell me that as well), and for that reason I probably won't repeat, but YMMV.

Yeah thanks for posting this and warning us because I was going to see her the other day and thank god I didn't because it would of been a waste of money.

Edited by denpetty