Is there a limit on how many pics you can post?

Hi I am having trouble adding more pictures to albums in my profile.

I have done it many times before but now there doesn't seem to be an option available...

Have i added too many in a certain time period?

Is there a profile limit?

I just had new pics taken and having more done tonight... so wondering if i delete some pics if then i could add some of the new ones...?

or will i just be stuck with less photos on my profile and still unable to add the new ones? Thank you for any help possible!

Edited by natalie26
dbl signature

Hi Natalie. Not sure if there is a limit, but if their is, you are no where near that.

Have you tried to create a new album? I don't think you can add to your existing album but you should be able to create a new one.

Hopefully this works.

• Like 2

Guest S****r

Yes, there is a limit. But you are nowhere near it. I suspect there is some one little step you are forgetting to do correctly. Maybe write what you are doing exactly and we can figure it out.

Good luck.

Can not remember exactly, but I think when I first began here it was as time went on I had the ability to add more and more pics.

I suggest either, pick threw your old ones and decide which is best then add your more recent.

I do remember one day stumbling upon a long term member's album and thinking, wow how she do that?? But not long after I was able to add more too.

If all else fails, and you have tried everything, then perhaps ask mod as to why?

Best of luck!

• Like 1

Even more than the amount of pics the size of the pics files affects your ability to post pics.. make sure you reduce your pics to a lower resolution..

Cheers

• Like 1

I can add more when I delete some but seem to be limited to 25.

I have messaged the mod to see if there is a way for me to eventually have more.

it's because you're a "GENERAL MEMBER" when you ask to become a "SERVICE PROVIDER" you are given more album space.

Welcome to cerb!

:)

Good catch. I didn't even notice. Makes sense.

• Like 1