OH....oh....my cat is in heat......

A word of advice: don't have kids.

(... or actually, even a spouse. Living with other humans can get particularly messy. ;) )

Words of the wise, and my plans exactly :-D

Alexa: I just love orange tom cats! Too bad my roommate is allergic.

I wish I had known a while back. When i found him I was going to take him to the Humane Society but I just couldn't bring myself to do it since I knew I could give him a good home and he was so darn cute. He's a nice cat but hates being held. I often wonder if he was abandoned by his mother or just lost but he does love the outdoors and often sleeps in the middle of the backyard.

My orange tomcat is out tonight for one last stroll. I figure I'd let him have that one before his balls get cut off next week. lol.

My orange tomcat is out tonight for one last stroll. I figure I'd let him have that one before his balls get cut off next week. lol.

That's what a friend said about getting his buddy strippers for his bachelor party. I didn't laugh at the joke.

my kitty is a rescue and has the most gorgeous face - its half black and half tanned, almost like shes wearing a mask

she has been so good for providing me with company I don't know what I would do without her

Edited by cathanne55
update words