Things that make a date great

Guest Ou**or**n

What are some of things that take an encounter beyond the ordinary?

Here are few of things that truly make a date great for me.

- Being greeted at the door with a long, intense and passionate bout of DFK. Nothing like setting the mood by having a hard-on before even taking my shoes off.

- Kissing during the FS portion, lots of it and with intensity

- Having a lady look up at me with her eyes while giving me a BJ

- A seductively lit room with no TV on and soft music playing

What about everyone else. For the ladies - what do guys do that makes and encounter great for you.

Having a lady take me deep down their throat and clearly enjoying it.

Have a lady moan with pleasure, when giving Daty, and seeing her pussy pulsate when coming.

• Like 2

All I need is for the lady to demonstrate her happiness about my being there... to passionately greet me at the door... i don't need her to be dressed any special way or to do any specific thing... i just want to immediately feel welcome and the Centre of her attention.

• Like 4

Yeah, the opening few minutes really set the tone for the whole session, for me anyway. It isn't even anything in particular, just something that makes me feel welcome and comfortable. After that, the other stuff is less important. Not meaning that as it doesn't matter, just that I am flexible regarding the actual encounter.

• Like 1

For me its seeing a happy and smiling gentleman...It's always a terrific start. Followed by passionate kisses...that usually sets the tone pretty well :)

BJ

• Like 5

I also find it distracting when they leave the television on. I like the feeling that I am getting her full attention.

The pacing is also fairly important to me. If I pay for an hour with a woman, it's because I want to take things slow. I like a bit of talk, and a lot of foreplay and snuggling. I don't need to be inside her within five minutes of walking in the door.

• Like 2

I'll reverse Bianca's quote, seeing a happy and smiling lady after walking into the room and definitely followed by hot passionate kisses.

Nothing better to spark my hormones than a lady that loves to kiss.

I do believe I have to meet you Bianca !!

• Like 2

I totally agree with you guys ! Very interesting thread btw!

(Sorry for the long text lol, I was inspired)

For me, the "before", "during" and "after" the date are all important for a perfect date. Too often, I hear people complaining about rushed, uncaring an mechanical dates ! To be honest, I'm not really into the Bam, bam thank you M'aam type of encounter...

I enjoy taking my time and being a girlfriend. I like to establish a good connection, making sure that my date is comfortable, and ready for some hot fun.

For me, enjoying a date is like going to a restaurant, the setting, the atmosphere, the hostess, the service are all factors that make it a good or bad experience.

So if I'm hosting, always expect me to receive you in a private and clean environment, with appetizers, drinks and all the amenities for your comfort. Also, I'm told that I'm a very talented lover ;)

As part of what things that make a good date for me, a good sense of humour, a soft and caring person, a nice compliment, kisses on the neck, a mature & experienced gentleman, mutual massage and someone who allows me to fully enjoy myself.

As much as I'm caring and love pleasing my partner, I also enjoy the company of a man who likes to give pleasure also.

So kissing, having him going down on me, paying lots of attention to my nipples are few things that turn me on. ;)

Be nice, caring and gentle to a lady, and you will get much, much more in return.

Take care guys xoxo

• Like 3

What are some of things that take an encounter beyond the ordinary?

Here are few of things that truly make a date great for me.

- Being greeted at the door with a long, intense and passionate bout of DFK. Nothing like setting the mood by having a hard-on before even taking my shoes off.

- Kissing during the FS portion, lots of it and with intensity

- Having a lady look up at me with her eyes while giving me a BJ

- A seductively lit room with no TV on and soft music playing

What about everyone else. For the ladies - what do guys do that makes and encounter great for you.

Yum. All of the above I do, and more. Without all these details it wouldn't be as enjoyable for me. I'm glad to know some men enjoy these details too!

Guest Be***iful****lah

I have to say that without laughter, it seems as though there is something missing.

I can be serious and intense, and enjoy a person who can reciprocate that; however nothing will put me at ease the way an easy smile and a quick laugh will.

It defines whether or not it was a good date or a great date for me. That doesn't mean I expect my date or myself to be a comedian, but nothing breaks the ice like a little joking and laughter.

I also have to agree with some passionate french kissing...the kind where you start at the door and you somehow end up either pressed up against a wall or laid down gently but passionately on the bed.