My 100th Post! A Question for the Ladies...

What age (or approximation) was the youngest client you ever had & also, what was your comfort level, thoughts & feelings about your experience? Whatever you'd like to share would be great! I would love to get some feedback! So far, mine was 23, and it was great! Gotta love the Energizer Bunny type, that's for sure!:bddog:

The youngest was 21.

I felt comfortable because he had been super polite and respectful from the start. I usually don't meet younger guys but I sometimes make exceptions if it feels right.

Anyway... He was adorable: so excited and nervous at the same time. It was very touching.

I have had the same experience as you Ariane. As a rule, I prefer older gentlemen but sometimes I bend the rules if the young pup strikes me as someone I would enjoy spending time with. The few that I have met with have been respectful, eager to please and fun to be with although it's hard to keep that maternal instinct at bay LOL

Good for you Bailey, I thoroughly enjoy reading all your posts, really like your ad's:bowdown::handjob::mrgreen:

What age (or approximation) was the youngest client you ever had & also, what was your comfort level, thoughts & feelings about your experience? Whatever you'd like to share would be great! I would love to get some feedback! So far, mine was 23, and it was great! Gotta love the Energizer Bunny type, that's for sure!:bddog:

I wasn't quite so lucky...the youngest was 21 (actually the youngest man I've ever had sex with, nevermind a client). He went well over time, gossiped about other SPs, kept asking that I take the condom off, and then a week later asked me for a discount to come see me again.

However, I have seen other young men (though not quite so young) that were fantastic gentlemen so I wouldn't consider making any sweeping judgements about ages because of that one experience.

I've had a couple of younger guys (I believe 20 was the youngest). They've all been incredibly polite and respectful, and some were downright nervous.

If you approach me politely, I don't have any qualms about seeing younger guys, older guys, middle-aged guys, fat guys, skinny guys, whoever.

If I could go back in time I'd spend my money on CERB ladies when I was young, instead of crappy vehicles, booze, drugs, computers, etc. At least I'd have some good memories and experience....the cars, computers, hangovers are all long gone now.

Holy crap if I knew then what I know now I'd have a buck fifty in my pocket and a bigger smile

Posted via Mobile Device

Youngest was 19. Yeah, that was .... odd. He was a virgin (or damned close to it). He was a good enough looking kid, great personality, really smart, but his inexperience and awkwardness detracted a bit from an otherwise enjoyable session. I don't refuse clients who are so young, but it always makes me feel like a cougar. :wink:

I wasn't quite so lucky...the youngest was 21 (actually the youngest man I've ever had sex with, nevermind a client). He went well over time, gossiped about other SPs, kept asking that I take the condom off, and then a week later asked me for a discount to come see me again.

However, I have seen other young men (though not quite so young) that were fantastic gentlemen so I wouldn't consider making any sweeping judgements about ages because of that one experience.

A**holes and Gems come in all shapes and sizes. (and ages too...)