Reviews for CMJ Hostesses

I have noticed that since we have gotten our own private forum on members side of www.clubmadellynjae.com that reviews of CMJ ladies has almost disappeared on CERB. Obviously, CERB is a great resource for us for recruiting new members and promoting the hostesses.

If you would be so kind as to post your review of a CMJ hostess here as well please.

Kelly

Misty

Jayda

Samantha

Nevaeh

Katie

Sophia

Heidi

Claudia

Gianna

Sanja

Jenni

Trinity

Lexy

Bella

Since I sawthis mesage, I will mention my absolutely fantastic experience with Sophia. An exquisite young lady with a beautiful body ... she will bring you to nirvana with her sensuous look and touch. Did not include a review of her before since I felt that she would become too popular (spends only 2/3 days at CMJ) and will not be able to book future appointments with her ... as it was, I had a difficult time booking an appointment with her.

Katie is a slim petite blonde. Besides being beautiful, what you will soon learn is how enjoyable this lady is to talk to. She makes you feel as if you are an important person and after 10-20 minutes, you're hooked under her spell. Wow

Guest c*****t

i have met with many fine CMJ ladies and by far my favorites are in no particular order, Naomi playful and respectful and girl next door, Dallyn, tease, satisying, innocent kitty in the boots eyes, Katie, lil town girl, but can captivate your attention within 5 minutes, Sanja.... words cant describe, Samantha, what a nice convo, Britney, wow, real southern hospitality and a lust for satisying every need, and Lexy, lil cutie pie, very cuddly and very detail oriented in the shower lol.....

If anyone has reviews for either Trinity or Kelly (or both) can you please provide. I have a duo scheduled with them and I will provide a review shortly thereafter. Thanks!

Posted via Mobile Device

I had the pleasure of meeting Jenni from CMJ. She has just begun, I believe it was her first week. Jenni appears to be in her early twenties, she has a slight frame, with nice curves and smooth skin. She has a very pretty face, with delicate features. She seemed genuinely interested in my well-being and maintained a light conversation throughout the hour to establish a relationship.

As a beginner, her massaging skills are still a bit limited, but she makes up with her enthusiasm and her warmth.

I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her and left very happy. Looking forward to a repeat.

toine

CMJ has always been amazing - right from the first time I EVER had a massage from JAsmine at her original location. Here are some o fthe reviews I have written:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=4825

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=4647

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=4186

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=4353

I met Kelly last week and she was great. Very attractive and sensual. I would definitely recommend her to anyone. I hope to be spending more time with her.

There has not been a girl yet @ CMJ that I cannot recommend

Daylln

Bella

Lexy

Jayda

Misty

Gianna

Katie

Brittany

and more to come at time permits.....

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

This is long overdue... Last Friday was my first CMJ experience. I decided that I wanted to host So I emailed Touch of Euphoria and was easily connected with Kelly and Malibu. They showed up a few minutes late as they had to grab some oil for our session, the moment they walked in I realized I would have forgiven them if they were days late. Both are fantastically beautiful, Kelly a more traditional classic beauty and Malibu a hot ex dancer, sex in heels beauty. There was a little chatting to get started, then the bubbly came out, clothes came off, and the fun began. All I can say is that in the two hours I was treated like a king and left with more than one smile on my face! Both women a wonderful inside and out and I plan to see this duo again when I'm back in Ottawa. The only question is if I stick with Euphoria or join CMJ. On a scale I would give Kelly a 10 and Malibu a 9.5. I can see why everyone races about CMJ!

Posted via Mobile Device

I had recently the pleasure of meeting Sasha at CMJ, one of the many recent additions to a fine lineup. She's been described as a fiery and sexy Russian, and as a sex pot. Russian she sounds, with a very sexy accent, and she is very hot alright.

I think she is best described as a beautiful babe with a banging body, and she knows how to use it, as her BS are delicious. I will repeat and highly recommend her to CMJ members.

toine

Guest Ni**t*****t

In all honesty, I have met quite a few girls at CMJ now and have yet to be disappointed. Of course, humans being humans, some will connect better with you than others but, in a nutshell, all my sessions have been delightful experiences.

I went to CMJ for the first time and experienced both Trinity and Malibu, i would recommend both very highly. I'm just trying to figure out who to spend time with next :)

Hi there,

I've been a member of CMJ for a few years now, and have always had great experiences. But I wanted to put out some kudos to Charlie, a new hostesss.

I was really impressed by her massage skills, as she'd only been working at CMJ for a few weeks when I met her. Our inital shower was heavenly, and it was a great sensual experience, from her skills at massaging my neck, back, chest and legs. And just when I thought I was at the height of pleasure, her slides were even better!

If you've been sitting on the fence about visiting Charlie, by all means leap off already and take the plunge!

Could someone explain or PM me how CMJ works? I heard good reviews of the hostesses but not sure how it all works...thanks

I too wouldn't mind this info :-)

May I suggest coming in for an orientation if you have questions about CMJ, not everyone on here is a member - thanks you hope to see you soon,

"Membership does have it's privileges" :)

May I suggest coming in for an orientation if you have questions about CMJ, not everyone on here is a member - thanks you hope to see you soon,