Sign in to follow this  

Jessica Lee: Happy Hookers Must be Heard

How are those trying to silence a opinion any better than Harper et al trying to silence opposition to their agenda. Some would do well to remember Voltaire's line "I do not agree with what you have to say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"

Democracy thrives on freedom of speech, expression, and thought. Those trying to curb those freedoms are just as bad as a government trying to silence any other opinion but their own. And there is more than just one right opinion

Keep up the good work Jessica Lee, don't let the others get you down or silence you

Posted as my freedom of expression rambling

RG

• Like 1

Jessica, well put, you have been extremely gracious through this whole process. Standing up for what you believe in is important, and those that don't try to look at the bigger picture, broader perspective, haven't shown the openmindedness that you have shown. I for one, think you have made a great contribution with your efforts.

thanks for the nominations & thanks ladies and gents... another win for the HHC! The support far outweights the few negative nancy's.... and this is further evidence of that! thank you! :D