Ottawa Social - a meeting of the minds

That was a great social! Thanks again T and Skates!

-Alg

• Like 2

Loneskater and MisterT, merci for a fun party.

You guys make it happen, thank you.

Ladies, you were all beautiful, sweet and fun.

Glad to meet so many wonderful women.

Thank you so much, everyone.

• Like 4

Wonderful evening ! Thanks T and Skates for another well organized event :)

Great to meet up with some friendly faces and to meet some new ladies and gents.

I really enjoy the very relaxed atmosphere of these events. Unfortunately I tend to get chatting and enjoying conversations and don't get around quick enough to meet everyone. The night seems soooo short !!! For those I met it was my pleasure !!! and for those I didn't . I shall be back and look forward to meeting you :)

Great bunch of peeps in Cerbland !!!

ps... thanks to my Lovely social date Emily that I managed to get there.....eventually ........ with only one minor injury ;) Was too much fun !! xo

• Like 5

Super fun event as always....So much great conversations and laughter and OMG those Nanaimo bars were to die for....Considering I was almost road pizza on my way to the social (Thanks Lee Richards for your Manitoba GPS which does not work in Ontario and our mile long trek on uneven pavement which almost was the end of Emily :)

The night flew by so fast, but was amazing. Well done gentleman you hosted yet another fantastic night....

Icebreaker, Ilre, Carrie Moon, Emma Alexandra and Bianca Jaguar you were missed....But there is always next time :)

So looking forward to getting festive with everyone next social :)

• Like 7

Great job Loneskater and MisterT the event was awesome , Just wanted to say that I had an amazzzzzing time last night, it was great to see familiar faces and get a chance to meet new ones, so many beautiful friendly women all in one spot, I was in awe :-), and to all the guys I met it was super cool to put a face to the name and enjoyed meeting you guys as well....awesome party :-)

• Like 3

Great job Loneskater and MisterT the event was awesome , Just wanted to say that I had an amazzzzzing time last night, it was great to see familiar faces and get a chance to meet new ones, so many beautiful friendly women all in one spot, I was in awe :-), and to all the guys I met it was super cool to put a face to the name and enjoyed meeting you guys as well....awesome party :-)

You did have an amazzzzzing time, did you? ;-) I'm glad you did!

• Like 1

good time for sure!! It was perfect timing that I happened to be returning from the east coast on that day! Had a really good time, you're all such great fun!

thanks to the organizers and sponsors for putting it all together, you really do a fine job.

Nice to see so many old friends, there never seems to be enough time to connect with everyone but it was so nice to see everyone there enjoying the evening.

Met some new friends too and thank you for the messages and kind words, it was an absolute pleasure to share some time with you all!

Can't wait for the Christmas Social!

• Like 4

Guest S****r

Thank you to both of you Loneskater and MisterT.

Your work and effort is clearly appreciate by us all!

xo

Summer

Please when will be the chrismas social?...I want to make sure I plan my Schedule so I can be there :)

I missed you guys!

BJ

Bianca, you were missed!

At this stage, it looks like either December 4th or 11th. Following thursday night, Loneskater and i have been toying with a few ideas for the christmas social (we did get great input and ideas, so we were thinking of setting something different), but we need to get organized again and get going even earlier to make it happen. Expect something fairly soon.

• Like 5

Bianca, you were missed!

At this stage, it looks like either December 4th or 11th. Following thursday night, Loneskater and i have been toying with a few ideas for the christmas social (we did get great input and ideas, so we were thinking of setting something different), but we need to get organized again and get going even earlier to make it happen. Expect something fairly soon.

Awesome !!!! For this Redneck it is fantabulous to have some potential dates well in advance to pre-plan :)

And I am working on transportation plans following wine and appies.....to avoid injuries in the future.....that get blamed on me ? ;)

SCOOTERS !!

For you Emily.......my Aunt Edna's power unit ..........with GPS !!!

26161974-147

and for MEEEEEE. I'll bring my own personal slower pace unit so I can drink and scoot ;) hehehe

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdSHh5Jp1GJBhokPqdHipI8rq55p1K_fkKd9fY6R4GFkbaSt9i

Look forward to an awesome run show again Mr. T and Skates !!! You take great care of the Cerb ladies and us perverts !!!

• Like 2