Hedonism III in Jamaica

Hi All! Well, I'm back from my gloriously relaxing and some naughty vacation to Hedonism III in Jamaica! Admittedly, this was not my first tryst with this wickedly wild resort - I knew exactly what I was getting myself into!!! :-D For those of you who do not know - I can't imagine - it is a resort for groups, couple or singles who are in the pursuit of pure pleasure!! There is also Hedonism II, no "I" and not sure why, and another adult only resort in Cancun called Desire. Though I have not been to the latter two I would absolutely love to visit someday, perhaps even with a benevolent gentleman! :wink:

The first time I vacationed at Hedo 3 I went all alone....:sad:....but it wasn't too long before the interested parties came out of the woodwork! Hahaha! As the only single lady at the resort I felt as though I had a bullseye target on me! Though overwhelming at first I began to really love all the attention and got right into it - even experiencing some firsts! Top Secret of course - until you are a part of the circle of trust! At that time I was not a working lady but while I was there this past time I did happen to see a few of them, just guests from various parts of the world. Not a bad idea I thought, if done carefully.

This time around I went with a gentleman friend; the experience was every bit as fun only with a trusted companion to eat and lounge with etc. My friend had never been before and it was actually quite comical to hear what he thought it might be like - naked people jumping out of bushes demanding sex of him, him having a preapism, orgies around every corner! It was somewhat disappointing that the hotel was only at 45% capacity, but that fact lended itself to the intimate charm of our small numbers. One gets to know others very easily at this place provided one has a positive attitude and open mind. I returned home from this hot holiday recharged and eager to share my hedonistic indulgences with those around me!

I am curious to hear experiences from those out there who have visited any of these sexually charged resorts - or others that I have not come across. What was it like for you? Would you ever consider going to one of these "anything goes" type vacations? Who did you/ would you go with? Curious to hear from you all!

• Like 2

Oh my Dorinda, you never fail to put a smile on my face and a twinge of envy in my heart....

You LUCKY LADY you!

Miss you like crazy

Will be in Ottawa next moth.....we MUST MEET UP!

xxoo

Bobbi

Hi All! Well, I'm back from my gloriously relaxing and some naughty vacation to Hedonism III in Jamaica! Admittedly, this was not my first tryst with this wickedly wild resort - I knew exactly what I was getting myself into!!! :-D For those of you who do not know - I can't imagine - it is a resort for groups, couple or singles who are in the pursuit of pure pleasure!! There is also Hedonism II, no "I" and not sure why, and another adult only resort in Cancun called Desire. Though I have not been to the latter two I would absolutely love to visit someday, perhaps even with a benevolent gentleman! :wink:

The first time I vacationed at Hedo 3 I went all alone....:sad:....but it wasn't too long before the interested parties came out of the woodwork! Hahaha! As the only single lady at the resort I felt as though I had a bullseye target on me! Though overwhelming at first I began to really love all the attention and got right into it - even experiencing some firsts! Top Secret of course - until you are a part of the circle of trust! At that time I was not a working lady but while I was there this past time I did happen to see a few of them, just guests from various parts of the world. Not a bad idea I thought, if done carefully.

This time around I went with a gentleman friend; the experience was every bit as fun only with a trusted companion to eat and lounge with etc. My friend had never been before and it was actually quite comical to hear what he thought it might be like - naked people jumping out of bushes demanding sex of him, him having a preapism, orgies around every corner! It was somewhat disappointing that the hotel was only at 45% capacity, but that fact lended itself to the intimate charm of our small numbers. One gets to know others very easily at this place provided one has a positive attitude and open mind. I returned home from this hot holiday recharged and eager to share my hedonistic indulgences with those around me!

I am curious to hear experiences from those out there who have visited any of these sexually charged resorts - or others that I have not come across. What was it like for you? Would you ever consider going to one of these "anything goes" type vacations? Who did you/ would you go with? Curious to hear from you all!

Hehe. Did you go down the water slide in the discotheque? I found this place very overwhelming when I went many years ago because it is a complete pickup joint and for good reason. It is also good if you're into threesomes. My girlfriend and I had a blast. Glad to hear you had a great time!

I have ALWAYS wanted to go to an adult only resort with someone special. I am so open to new adventures & experiences & think a Hedo vacation would be eXXXtremly eXXXhilerating!!! Definitely a top five on my bucket list!!!:bddog:

Guest isla*****d
I have ALWAYS wanted to go to an adult only resort with someone special. I am so open to new adventures & experiences & think a Hedo vacation would be eXXXtremly eXXXhilerating!!! Definitely a top five on my bucket list!!!:bddog:

I'm seconding this!:bowdown:

If I wasn't attached I'd go. Anyone have any idea what the guy/girl ratio is?

Nicely said, Dorinda! It sounds like lots of fun. I've never been to one of these places, but would enjoy it, for sure.

Definitely on my Bucket List too . . . :bddog:

If I wasn't attached I'd go. Anyone have any idea what the guy/girl ratio is?

I found that there were a few more single men there than single women....mostly couples though!