Your favourite music for making love?

Erotic Lounge, that's the one I referred to in my earlier post. That is awesome. Thx Miss Thora. I love that smooth jazz vibe. Just find it completely relaxing and sensual.

Ha ha! When I found it just puttering on YouTube, I immediately went to a torrent site and downloaded the whole lot! Some songs are bit cheesy, but the vast majority make excellent background music! Shit, I even listen to it on my own time if I'm having a soak in the tub or something. Sure beats the hell out of Kenny G!

Anyone seen the glorious movie Blade Runner? Some fantastic wine sipping, libido escalating, synthetic jazz.

Vangelis - Love Theme

Vangelis - Blade Runner Blues

• Like 1

For me there is nothing quite like a good old fashion church hymn. ;) lolol

But seriously... been using Spotify App and have to say listened to lots if great music from people I gave never heard before.

Just my opinion

Given that I don't really pay a lot of attention to lyrics (sad i know) I'm kind of partial to instrumentals - especially makling love in front of a roaring fire place.

One of my favorite mixes is

Robbie Robertson, David Gilmour- On an Island, Roxy Music- Avalon, Dire Straits- Brothers in Arms, & Eric Clapton-Pilgram

Robbie Robertson, David Gilmour- On an Island, Roxy Music- Avalon, Dire Straits- Brothers in Arms, & Eric Clapton-Pilgram

A lady after my own heart. Some of my favorite musicians on your list. Brothers in Arms is one of my all-time favorite songs and albums. And love most anything by E.C. Also a huge Carlos Santana fan and SRV as well.

When it comes down to doing the dirty deed, lol, I love listening to music that makes me feel hot and sexy. Some R&B for me will always do the trick. (^_^)

Guest Lo***si*****e
Lately I've been listening to a lot of Bob Marley, Curtis Mayfield and Fleetwood Mac! I Loooovvvee music during sessions!!

Great choices, Dorinda! Not all that familiar with Curtis Mayfield (even though he 's been around for a while) so I went exploring and discovered his full "Best of" album is on Youtube: http://youtu.be/8lK42Tm3T08 .

And here is the full Fleetwood Mac Rumours album. http://youtu.be/DvVznAb9-Ss . Fantastic to revisit this after so long.

And of course, the legendary Marley, 'One Love':

Additional Comments:

Yes! Yes, and a thousand times Yes! Here's David Gilmour (to pick out one) at his very very best:

I LOVEEEE The Weeknd!! His voice alone just makes me soooo :aol_poundit:

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JPIhUaONiLU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lots of great suggestions.

I like the sound of a Spanish Guitar.

Jesse Cook - Fall at Your Feet

Which is what a few of these CERB ladies make this bear do.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

The Gypsy Kings Hotel California.

Album Love Songs, Columbia 1996

Una Amour

Guest Lo***si*****e
I LOVEEEE The Weeknd!! His voice alone just makes me soooo :aol_poundit:

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JPIhUaONiLU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Never heard of Weekend before: quite different, and quite compelling. Thanks!

While I was driving home from a great encounter this past weekend, I was listening to some Bob Seger and thought of this thread when I heard "Night Moves" and "Mainstreet". Earlier in the day, I was listening to Queen Latifa and "I put a spell on you" The old jazz standards always set a great mood for me, too. There's a ton of others as well.

Guest D***el B***e

no music for me ... just a solid round of applause gets me going! ;-) lol