who loves Queen as much as i do????

I was in love with Freddy Mercury even after knowing he was gay...I could not care less, and I cried so much when he died......

This is one of my favorite songs and it feels like if it is what I always looked for....and have not been able to find.....pity....

Hugs to all

Tracie Gold

:(

Me! Me! I also LOVE Queen, and one of my dreams when I was younger was to write a rock opera about the life of Freddy Mercury. Actually, if you listen to the lyrics of Bohemian Rhapsody, the words are almost prophetic to his untimely death. It's almost as if he knew he was going to die before his time, years before he actually did. Never fazed me he was gay. Same for George Michael and Boy George. In my much younger days, I was convinced I was going to marry one of those Georges! :sm185:

George Michael.....yummy LOL. I had posters of him all over my room! Freddy's butt in those tight leather pants WOW. And Boy George was inticing due to his ambiguity, you kinda knew he was gay and could imagine the fun converting him (or sharing his clothes LOL)

What's not to love? They make great pals because you know they have no ulterior motives to get into your pants. They might offer to hem them for you, but that's it! :-P

Queen was an extremely talented band and Freddie had such a powerful voice.

I have been always a f hug.....but Freddy is still i n my mind...some people said he and Elvis moved in the same way...I really think Freddy had much more class....but I did not dislike Elvis...however, Freddy is in my heart.....Oh do you remember when he married....? and the Rapshody is great.....also the Barcelona tape with Montserrat Cavalier....wow, what a couple of voices.....

what do you think my fellow cerbites????:?:

Fantastic rock band..... who could forget Freddy Mercury's voice... unique, powerful...simply amazing..

And what a classic....Bohemian Rhapsody.....

All I can say is "pure genius".

The first time I saw Queen was back in 1978 here in Ottawa at the Civic Centre - even have some awesome photos.

One of the best rock concerts I ever saw.

Guest Ou**or**n

One of their songs - 'Radio Ga Ga' was the inspiration for the name of a certain current pop diva.

Queen was fantastic! Freddy is one of my favourite singers of all time (Freddy Mercury, Ian Gillan, Tom Jones & Scott Weilland) - what an incredible voice - truly one of a kind!

Brian May, was way underrated too - what an amazing guitarist. Amazing band, amazing talent, really great songs!

I think Queen is one of the top bands of all time personally (my list is big mind you, but Queen is on it!)

I became a Queen fan after I bought the album "Its a Kind of Magic" mainly because it had the theme song to my favorite movie of the time, "Princes of the Universe," which was the theme song to Highlander.

Since then I have always been a huge fan! I have been in many theater productions and a ritual we have is to play, "The Show Must Go On!" before each show. I realize that it is a bit mournful but it gets the juices pumping.

RIP Freddie. You left a great legacy.:bowdown:

Okay... this will date me. I am an old guy.

But... neener neener neener... I saw Queen live 3 times in the late 70's and early 80's. Do you think it should have dawned on any of us that Freddie was gay and the band is called Queen???

I saw the News of the World Tour (we were absolutely dumbfounded when we heard "We are the Champions" live for the first time.)

I saw the Jazz tour and then the Game. They were absolutely incredible in concert and the ticket stubs are still locked away somewhere as a treasure.

A recommendation? If you have a blu-ray player and a decent TV get the "Queen Live in Montreal" dvd/bluray. I still get shivers when I watch that...