when a lady decides .....

Yet worse the use of fear and threats to try to get the other person back... unacceptable... that is a pure sign that love was never there.. because I cannot conceive the thought of even think about causing damage to someone you loved

Yup... threats (even to oneself -- "but I'll kill myself if you leave!") and anger aren't signs of love. They're signs of deep insecurity, immaturity, and a compulsive desire to own and control another person.

Not the most attractive qualities, which is why they usually achieve the opposite of their intention.

• Like 1

Guest Na****a***mers (RETIRED)
Also I really do not get it...once someone tells you he/she doesn't loves /wants to see you anymore why insist?

Myself is SO would say today it is over,my response would be ''bye,thanks for all the fish...''

It is hard enough to live with someone you love ,for me it is impossible to do so with someone when the love/attraction is gone...

Some people are deathly afraid of being alone...

I understand and sympathize with your ladies. There is a certain SP that is not a member here and that shall remain nameless that txts and then calls me to ask me if I am going to come see her. She typically calls on a Friday to ask me my plans for the weekend and then gets abusive when they do not include a visit to her. At first the why would be that my daughter was with me and going out was not an option. I actually really liked this lady but when I would say no she would get very angry and abusive and say lose my number. Well I no longer had her number and it was not me calling her.

How to get rid of annoying callers you do not want to see: Ask them to send you an email money transfer in advance of any future date. Works like a charm. If they contact me again, I remind them about that email money transfer which I need to receive BEFORE they can book me. It is also a good way to get rid of people who email endlessly but never book. Just repeatedly ask for that email money transfer. If they no show and want to rebook, ask for an email money transfer in advance of that booking. Email money transfers have done wonders to cut down on nuisance calls and emails.

I'd just like to know versus not getting an answer at all and then wondering if she didn't want to see me or she was too busy and didn't get a chance to respond. Personally, I've never had a lady say no but many no response.

I'd just like to know versus not getting an answer at all and then wondering if she didn't want to see me or she was too busy and didn't get a chance to respond. Personally, I've never had a lady say no but many no response.

I get what you're saying, some sort of acknowledgement your message was received is always appreciated.... BUT .... unless you specify in your message that it's ok to respond at any time, you really shouldn't expect a lady to do so after some time has passed.

Most ladies won't respond after a couple of hours because they aren't sure if it's safe. You might have sat down for dinner with your wife and kids since then.

Always best to offer a window... such as "Please don't respond after 5pm" or "ok to respond any time this evening" ... you'll be surprised how much difference it makes :)

• Like 4

I only reply if shortly after if text. If it's a voice mail, and he has asked me to call back i will call back. Emails and pm can be replied when I get them.

I generally use a 1 hour window as my cut off. I don't reply when seeing someone, and they sent me a text when starting a call, I will reply when finished my call. However, if my call is a longer one, I won't reply.

If I am taking the day off, I don't answer my phone, so those that text or call won't get a reply. However those that email or pm will get one when I am back.

If in doubt, send her another note. She might not have received the first one.

Although difficult, I do tell my guys if I no longer want to see them anymore if they are regulars. I don't like dangling people and would rather they know and move on.

Although not the intent of this thread (I think LOL) there is another time a lady may wish to decide to no longer see you. And that is in the case of a lady when she retires. At that point she is turning another chapter in her life, and may wish no contact/reminders of her life as a SP. I know of a certain special lady, who I have fond memories of. She retired and now has another life. I felt special, she kept a planned encounter even though she was winding down her SP career...in fact I think our encounter was her last date. We used the encounter amongst other things, to give her a retirement gift.

I told her she had my permission to keep my contact information, just in case she chose to return to this lifestyle. I never asked nor was offered her information. If she wanted me to know it she would have let me know.

But she retired and has another chapter in her life

But people need to respect other's choices so if no longer wishes to see you, that needs to be respected

A rambling

RG

• Like 1

I get what you're saying, some sort of acknowledgement your message was received is always appreciated.... BUT .... unless you specify in your message that it's ok to respond at any time, you really shouldn't expect a lady to do so after some time has passed.

Most ladies won't respond after a couple of hours because they aren't sure if it's safe. You might have sat down for dinner with your wife and kids since then.

Always best to offer a window... such as "Please don't respond after 5pm" or "ok to respond any time this evening" ... you'll be surprised how much difference it makes :)

The vast majority of my request are done through email and on the second request, I generally ask that they let me know either way so I won't continue to send them unwanted requests for appointments. I'm not as specific as to mention a time when they can respond, I just figure that email is secure versus a text on the cell phone. Good to know for future request. Anyway, not a major problem, if I don't get a response on the third attempt, I just move on.