Waking up with a hard on...question

she doesn't realize how lucky she is...instead she puts him down and makes him feel ashamed...that's not good for a man's self esteem...nor healthy in anyway...

Nothing better than sucking off that gorgeous cock he is stroking in your face the second your eyes open up....WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE WOMEN???? I LOVE MORNING SEX!!!!

• Like 3

Yes Bailey, a girl after my own heart!

It is a natural thing to happen, and an early morning stroke just feels good. Either by my wife or by myself. Don't have to orgasm, just some cuddling and kissing, licking etc. to get the day going. Much better than orange juice.:69:

Much better than orange juice.:69:

I can't wait to wake up in the morning and get myself peanut butter toast. I know I won't be getting sex but its the next best thing. LOL

• Like 1

Speaking as a man, not only is normal to wake up hard, it almost impossible not to. I think any woman who calls her man a freak for waking up hard should take a look at a medical textbook sometime. If it bothers her, tell her not to look. It's not fair for her to expect him to fight biology.

Wish you were beside my bed this morning, woke up with one raging hard-on it was 515am. I always love morning sex too :) More morning woodies to CUM :) Nothing like am sex! Gives you that jump start for the rest of the day!

Nothing better than sucking off that gorgeous cock he is stroking in your face the second your eyes open up....WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE WOMEN???? I LOVE MORNING SEX!!!!

I think it's pretty normal for men to wake up hard...i have a friend that when he wakes up with one his wife gets pissed...and tries to make him feel bad about it..he's not even trying to have sex with her....nor masturbate in bed beside her...he says if he needs to cum he'll go to the washroom...she calls him a freak and gets angry if she notices the hard on...i don't think that's right or normal for her to be that way...what do you think?

kisses,

Emma A

I think his wife must be one hell of a frigid bitch. :mrgreen:

Morning sex is always the best..however my partner feels that it is too rushed and she rarely has time as it will make her late for work.

I think his wife must be one hell of a frigid bitch. :mrgreen:

:sm185: Very true. What most females don't seem to realize is that "morning wood" normally has as much to do with the need to urinate as it does sexual arousal. (Although I agree that morning sex is amazing!) It's simple biology. Might as well get mad at the wind for blowing.

when you wake up with a piss hard on always best to sit down on the toilet.

Tuck your hard on down inside the bowl and pee. Much better then shooting all over the place! LOL:mrgreen::grin::shock:

:sm185: Very true. What most females don't seem to realize is that "morning wood" normally has as much to do with the need to urinate as it does sexual arousal.

I think it's pretty normal for men to wake up hard...i have a friend that when he wakes up with one his wife gets pissed...and tries to make him feel bad about it..he's not even trying to have sex with her....nor masturbate in bed beside her...he says if he needs to cum he'll go to the washroom...she calls him a freak and gets angry if she notices the hard on...i don't think that's right or normal for her to be that way...what do you think?

kisses,

Emma A

I wake up every morning with a good stiffy! If she was my wife I am sure it would have ended by now!

Hey sometimes the morning wood is the biggest and hardest of the day! She should be thankfull and take advantage of it!

Apex

when you wake up with a piss hard on always best to sit down on the toilet.

Tuck your hard on down inside the bowl and pee. Much better then shooting all over the place! LOL:mrgreen::grin::shock:

Torque = The distance your heals raise from the floor when pushing down your piss hard on to urinate.

Torque = The distance your heals raise from the floor when pushing down your piss hard on to urinate.

LMAO Thanks for that one! :)