I had the opportunity to see Selena on a few occasions now, and shes been a delight everytime. At 1st she was off on her schedule/time management but shes improved this which is great.

Always friendly, a beautiful smile with a stunning body. Shes definitely my number 1 choice in Halifax; were very lucky to have a women of such beauty visiting us.

I had the privilege of visiting with Selena a couple of weeks ago. I am not overly experienced in the hobby, but I do know when I meet a genuinely nice person.

I automatically felt very comfortable even though I was very nervous prior to meeting her. She is just very sweet and easy to talk to. Selena made me feel good during the entire time. She comes across as being a really awesome person to hang out with.

She is also very pretty and got a nice body.

As far as the rest of the experience goes, it met all my expectations and I plan on returning soon. Not sure what else to say about it, I have zero complaints about her. I think if you treat her with respect she will treat you very well in return, but that probably goes for most girls :-)

• Like 1

Just wanted to say thank you Accelerate & Redshirt. I greatly appreciate any comments people can leave for me. Big kiss and Hug xoxo

Muahhhhhh!!! Selena

I have met with Selena twice so far and am planning another meeting on her current visit to Halifax. I must say that she blew away any expectations that I had. She is absolutely beautiful, fun to be around and well worth the time I have spent with her. We should all consider ourselves lucky to have such a great SP as Selena in our area! Let's treat her right, definitely a gem!!!!!:-D

• Like 1

Accelerate, redshirt and strider!! Thanks a bunch for leaving comments. I hope that this will help others to leave comments for me as well. I know that many like to keep our encounters to ourselves but to leave a comment, you don't have to get into details.

Just a little question? Could you leave a rating for me when leaving a testimonial? I'll make it up to you promise. xoxo

Selena, Selena Selena.......Thank you for a wonderful time!

Guys, she is every bit as sweet and beautiful as her pictures imply. (And she has the cutest little giggle!) I won't go into great detail, but needless to say that I'm glad I finally got around to meeting her. I definately plan to repeat. ;)

I have had the fortunate opportunity to spend more time with Selena on her recent visit and I must say that each time is even better than the last. I won't go into details, but suffice to say that she is the GFE I am looking for. If I could keep her all to myself I would, but that would not be fair. It is so easy to be with her and our time together is never rushed. I truly look forward to her visits to our fair city and am never dissappointed. :motion:

Selena, you're the best.

Cheers;)

I appreciate every feedback.. I know that i can't please everyone and I am certainly not desired by all men because that is impossible but most seem happy. My mission accomplished. i will always work to be better and sexier with you.. I have a few new pics for you. Let me know where to send them.. I wouldn't want to send them to the wrong email.. Xoxoxo

• Like 1

Selena visited my place last week, a little late due to taxi issues etc, but luckily I was in no rush,

super nice girl, we had a glass of wine and talked for a while...

...live & learn, because we chatted so long, we only had time for a 'quick one' at the end of the hour! what was I thinking?? 8(

anyway, it was still fun, but next time the clothes will be coming off Much earlier, :D

Hey guys,

I saw Selena twice in August. Once for and overnight at a hotel room I had booked the other at her in service location.

Anyways she was prompt for the out service and came dressed in a very classy cocktail dress. So without getting into details she was great to be with and allot of fun. I would recommend her to anyone. She is stunningly beautiful and bursting with energy.

I really hope I can see her again when I'm in town

• Like 1

An overnight? How intriguing!

Thanks for this, harboursmoke. I think you're a fortunate man.

I saw Selena for two hours at her in call location in Halifax. She is very beautiful and friendly. She was always smiling. She happily and promptly did what ever I asked her to do.

Consumed with envy though I am, I will rise above it to offer harboursmoke my sincere congratulations.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.