Appointments-means appointments

I like to take my time getting ready for an appointment. The less stress getting ready, the more relaxed I will be during my time with that special guest. This being said, I hate wasting that time for a no show! I could have been gardening, reading or even dancing around the living room, naked with the music blaring! The rituals we go through prior to an engagement can sometimes be extensive and if not required it's a waste of time!!!! Please do not make an appointment that you may possibly not be able to make or atleast give us a heads up!....And as Emma said, NO I will not be able to see you in 15mins!

• Like 1

That would be sure heaven, dancing around naked with you Meg :) And I agree about your points ladies!

dancing around the living room, naked with the music blaring!

Emma, I agree.

That would be sure heaven, dancing around naked with you Meg :) And I agree about your points ladies!

Pete, you beat me to it....

Meg, now there's an image for the rest of the day. :shock: Thanks.... I think....

Edited by bucken
Additional comment

I might be a bit of a rarity and I don't play more than one a month or so, but I like to give a 7-10 days notice for an appointment. That might excessive but I find it ensures I can clear my schedule and also pretty much ensures the availability of whomever I would like to see. That way no disappointment. There may be the odd spir of the moment opportunity but I won't feel bad if I can't be accommodated and I certainly would provide more than 15 minutes notice. :)

Peace

Mr Green

I might be a bit of a rarity and I don't play more than one a month or so, but I like to give a 7-10 days notice for an appointment. That might excessive but I find it ensures I can clear my schedule and also pretty much ensures the availability of whomever I would like to see. That way no disappointment. There may be the odd spir of the moment opportunity but I won't feel bad if I can't be accomodated and it certainly would provide more than 15 minutes notice. :)

Peace

Mr Green

Wow....that would be a wonderful booking! I am not knocking the 1 hour notice at all but even a next day booking is a luxury :)

• Like 1

Well said Emma and Soleil. Making appointments in advance makes it much easier for both parties (or more) to be well prepared and at ease when the date/time arrives. It also allows you ladies to do the proper background checks with colleagues. At times schedules are fluid but nowadays appiontments can be fixed at least one to two weeks in advance.

On the rare occasions that I have needed to cancel, I try and do so with at least three to four days notice, if not more. However, I always try and make it up to the lady by making a longer booking on the next appointment.

ask questions, find out each other's preferences, and most importantly of all, ENJOYING THE ANTICIPATION! That's the difference I think. The anticipation of an appointment booked in advance works both ways, believe me.

Asking questions-I love doing that,Right On!:grin:

Finding out your preferences-Bang on!:twisted:

Enjoying the anticipation! Right on!:bowdown:

I agree with everybody. I also prefer a few days booking or even a day but being ready in 15 minutes is rarely doable. we have lives outside of what we do and there is great need for preparation beforehand. I've had several people get mad at me because I am never ready when they call. One time he gave me 10-15 minutes but i declined as i hate to rush, it's not natural. Gheeze, 15 minutes isn't enough time to take a shower and get dressed!

Appointments are appointments! You don't call you doctor 15 minutes before you want to see him! Were no different. If you want us to be pleasant, totally ready, clean and in a good mood, for petes sake give us at least a few hours. This thread was much needed... Tks Emma :butt:

• Like 3

Guest W***ledi*Time

Emma's point about ridiculously short-notice requests is well taken!

With regards to the suggestion mentioned in the replies about a 7-10 days time-frame -- it's of course always worth keeping in mind that, like any other group of people, the ladies differ one from the other in many respects.

From a client's perspective, those ladies who tend to be disorganized, or whose lives tend to be more chaotic (for whatever reason), may well be happy to accept a booking that far in advance -- but the chances of the lady actually fulfilling the booking seem to decline the further ahead the booking is made. In those cases, I have found more success and less frustration operating with tighter timing.

I call this not-too-early and not-too-late timeframe the booking "sweet-spot" -- every lady has her own!

Let's not forget Emily's (in Toronto) comment on this topic in a previous thread... "I am not a pizza which you can order in 20mins or less"

LOVE it!!! :mrgreen:

I've been away for a little while, but I feel reading the same over and over again... The same ladies doing the same rants about the same subject...

I mean, I had to quit due to a lack of respect from clients... This is perfectly fitting in... Do we have to beg for that? If you EXPECT, I mean, you think you can't make it, why not give a call?

After all, we are ladies that you dream of, that would'nt even give you a glance at the bar, with wonderful skills, getting ready for YOU!

Tell us what's up when you can't make it, as simple as it is...

I often play around my travel schedule which is almost always a couple weeks ahead in planning. So definately lots of notice. Some time maybe too much as the response can be "sounds great but remind me the week before". I know things can come up on both sides but I do like to plan and be prepared. Soleil, I love the idea of using the time to exchange emails, get to know each and build up to the session. I would find this a real turn on and would allow me to get to know the preferences and desires of the lady too. For many guys its equally important that the ladies enjoy the time too!

I agree with all of you,as i'm a contractor,and customers don't want me to be late,as well,I hate when a customer is not home for our appointment,causing us to be late for our next job.It's a respect thing,but what is not mentioned in this thread is when the tables are turned.

Numerous times have SPs just NOT answered the phone when I was at the location stated for directions.the two most recent incedents that left a sour taste in my mouth was one SP downtown(i live in Barrhaven),told me she done for the night when i arrived for our appointment,which i gave 1.5 hrs notice!

The other time I arrived,again after giving over 1 hrs notice.I called for the directions when i got to the spot and it was literally 2 minutes away from her place,and as im walking to the door on the phone with her to get the buzz number,she asks if i can wait outside for 20 minutes because her friend is over,obviously i didn't as i have a life aswell and was on my way out after that.She could have told me BEFORE i left my house,she could have told me when i called the second time,but she waited till i was at the door to the building,VERY disrespectfull and needless to say i have never seen either of them.

thats my rant hahah

I have very rarely canceled an appointment and if I had to without proper advance notice, I consider myself on the hook for the donation and will pay it next time...it's only fair.

However, my work situation and life just doesn't work well with advance appointments a week ahead of time. I'm the spontaneous "15 minute" guy, most of the time.

So to all you lovely ladies that do accommodate the 15 minute guys, thanks! And those that can't, well please be patient with us that have a hard time booking in advance.

I started this thread because of people thinking we as Emily says "are not pizzas". This isn't about no shows or cancelled dates{either way}. The thread is about proper etiquette when wanting to make appointments..some ladies may be cool with calls at 3am and 15 Min's notice...some of us are not....

What I've never understood are the guys who PM or email and ask if you're available in the next half hour.

If you want a short-notice appointment, it would make more sense to call, no?

I mean, let's be honest, I'm not sitting in front of my laptop all day long.

I need to summarize this and put this on my ads . it seems like the 1030am couldn't understand why I have a 100$ cancellation no show/no call fee.

and had the nerve to say he does not like it. then show up for the damn appointment.

I fucking hate no shows.

I prebook most of the times, but also called for same day appointments. I'd call give my ladies a couple of hours notice at least.

Appointments are appointments! You don't call you doctor 15 minutes before you want to see him! Were no different. If you want us to be pleasant, totally ready, clean and in a good mood, for petes sake give us at least a few hours. This thread was much needed... Tks Emma :butt:

I've been an onlooker for quite sometime now... but I think I can speak for most of the guys that don't talk on here much. A few hours notice??? alot of us are married with kids jobs etc and dont know when or if we can spare a few moments let alone plan for a few hours down the road. There are many many many sp's out there... some good some bad but if you keep searching this site you'll get alot of options until you can find one "ready" in time. I totally agree with the appoinment is an appointment, but lets be honest most men are last minute

8)Thanks for starting the thread!8)

For myself, I noticed I was getting calls at 3 and 4 AM which made me revamp my website to show my hours from 12 PM - 12 AM. I have found if you give someone a time reference to work with they are more apt to make an appointment far enough in advance to be sufficient.

I also state on my site that I will take calls on short notice, if possible, but no guarantees. I do get requests from certain gentlemen for this and try to accomodate the best I can...but there are some times when I do need to deal with everyday life and it just isn't possible. Appointments in advance are definitely a preference for sure, but short notice always depends on the day....:???:

Julie :wink:

Guest S***e

I'm of the same view as you are as I usually book a week or so in advance and it usually works very well. Occasionally, when I have to cancel I'm able to do so within three or four days and never at the last minute. Rarely, do I ask for a same day appointment but I have done it usually it's been with three to four hours advance notice. 15 minutes??? Don't think so!

Spike

I might be a bit of a rarity and I don't play more than one a month or so, but I like to give a 7-10 days notice for an appointment. That might excessive but I find it ensures I can clear my schedule and also pretty much ensures the availability of whomever I would like to see. That way no disappointment. There may be the odd spir of the moment opportunity but I won't feel bad if I can't be accommodated and I certainly would provide more than 15 minutes notice. :)

Peace

Mr Green

Additional Comments:

Sweeeeeet!!!!!

I could have been gardening, reading or even dancing around the living room, naked with the music blaring!

I seem to have some chronic fear of lateness that always leads me to show up early to things. Then you have the awkward 15-30mins of sitting around in the car, or if you're lucky there is a nearby mall or something to wander around in. Luckily, the advent of the iPhone makes it much easier to waste some time!

I have always booked well in advance (3 days plus) for many reasons.

First, I prefer to see a lady as her first appointment of the day, also gives her time to work her schedule,

Secondly, gives me time to properly groom myself (very important)

Thirdly I enjoy the lead up emails, text/pm's or phone calls. It gets us both a little more excited about the meeting and we have an opportunity to discuss what we would like to do during the session.

I only have canceled once and that was due to a serious family illness. I respect the ladies and their time. After all many ladies have many other things going on too. Groceries, maybe kids, house cleaning or just plain relaxing and getting mentally ready for their next appointment.

ATH

• Like 1