My life has been missing something these past few months; working 60 hours a week, recently ending a 4 year relationship, and working on a part time Masters program has ripper my personal life from me and tossed it in the trash. A recent vacation has helped somewhat...but it wasn't wild enough for me. A friend who was a previous hobbier suggested this website and a few girls in particular (most of which no longer post here).

Reading all of the great information for newbies has really helped me out on what I want (GFE) and who to approach for the best service possible. Tomorrow will be my first encounter and I have butterflies already.

I just wanted to say thanks for on the informative posts; and if you have any suggestions or experiences please feel free to share them will me.

Cheers....JohnnyBoy8-)

Best wishes to you ...I remember that was a very exhilarating time. Hope to see a review at some point

I am just getting into this my self. Reading the recommendation board appears to be a good source of information and has steered me right my first 2 times. Reading it made Miss Voyeur (she does massage only and was my first experience) sound like a delightful time, and she more then met my expectations. Also reading about Mandy (sweetcandiangirl) made me choose her for my 2nd time (first GFE) and again the description was very accurate and my time exceeded expectations. I even recently left feed back for another girl (Selena) to possibly help others.

So much of this is subjective though so you need to keep an open mind about them. Newer people like us have different expectations, where members with more experience have different ones and I tend to trust those a little more.

Enjoy

Guest S******s*m
My life has been missing something these past few months; working 60 hours a week, recently ending a 4 year relationship, and working on a part time Masters program has ripper my personal life from me and tossed it in the trash. A recent vacation has helped somewhat...but it wasn't wild enough for me. A friend who was a previous hobbier suggested this website and a few girls in particular (most of which no longer post here).

Reading all of the great information for newbies has really helped me out on what I want (GFE) and who to approach for the best service possible. Tomorrow will be my first encounter and I have butterflies already.

I just wanted to say thanks for on the informative posts; and if you have any suggestions or experiences please feel free to share them will me.

Cheers....JohnnyBoy8-)

Welcome aboard! - In my opinion, this is the best site I have yet seen - 1) helpful hobbyists and SP's - 2) Great topics of conversation and 3) leads to be able to connect with the right SP.

Before I connected with this community, it was very much a hit and miss as far as meeting SP's for me. My last 2 were not the greatest encounters and none were on this site. Looking forward to make connections over the forseeable future as I travel the Maritimes.

Enjoy and learn.

Cerb for sure is the wat to go.Many girls on CL change names all the time...raises a red flag for me.A recent post claims he was set up and robbed by one SP and was brave enough to post it to warn others and even gave his phone #..kudos to him for stepping up.If the legit girls from CL used Cerb I think we could all benefit.

JB'83 hope you made out ok.

I don't usually say much around here but I always put up reviews/comments in reviews for folks like you (and everyone else ;) .) I started on here a while ago and the reviews were a huge help, it's always nice when you can see that other people have had positive experiences. I know when I first arrived here I felt very vunerable about the whole hobbying dealio and the people here on CERB made my choices much easier.