Ottawa's got so many sexy Cerb women :)

These day's Ottawa men have got it so great:)

So many beautiful sexy women to choose from :)

And more and more women seem to be joining Cerb each day :)

The choice of MA's seems to be growing by the day. We seem to be

getting more touring SP's also.

6 out of the 7 girls who have reached over a 100,000 visitors are from Ottawa or visit Ottawa often.

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=186249

We seem to be the hotspot for Cerb. On Chat most of the active members are also from Ottawa who chat most nights :)

Some of the our favourite MA's such as Gina and Alexxandria are coming out of retirement to the joy of their fan's :)

They truly have been missed and will be happily welcomed back to the Cerb community.

It's getting harder to choose which woman to see next. I've had so many fun encounters with the women. Each woman offers something special and erotic fun. Meeting new women is exciting and fun, but repeating with someone who you have connected with leads to better and better sessions.

Anyone having problems choosing from the bevy of Ottawa's sexy women?

• Like 1

Guest Cr**gCa***ng

No problem at all bro!! LOL But, like you, I am a kid in a candy shop for sure.

Edited by Cr**gCa***ng

Guest Na****a***mers (RETIRED)

What's the industry like in Ottawa compared to TO or Vancouver?

You got that right someguy. There are so many beautiful Ladies MA's and SP's in Ottawa. I wish they were all around when I was a young man.

Guest D***el B***e

Couldn't agree more. The Cerb women from Ottawa are in a class of their own, truly, and then you add all the travelling ladies and you have a very sexy mix of endless possibilities.

And with a certain entertainment budget to play with, it's getting challenging to visit all the jewels this community has to offer.

It's getting harder and harder to chose that is for sure. So many beautiful women that it can drive a guy crazy!

I keep meeting wonderful women that I seem to connect with and want to repeat again with. It's getting harder to decide on who to see next? Cerb women are all great :)

There are even more choices after the new bill has bill. Several retired MA's have come out of retirement. I've seen couple so far, and there are more that I want to see that I have always wanted to meet.

This is making my life even harder. More stress in my life. Thank god, I get a lot of massages for my stress relief. lol

There's way too many gorgeous girls now in Ottawa. The Spa's have so many girls now. And new ones appearing on a weekly basis. The bill doesn't seem to be keeping the women from entering the business. But the competition means the same number of dollars spread among more women. Business is slow for some, but maybe it's because it's just spread around to more women?

• Like 1

selection in Ottawa is wild! Not that long ago I got excited about going to TO or Vegas but now I have a list of people I want to spend time with in Ottawa.

Izzy

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

Here I am with what I thought was a really good 'entertainment' budget and I can't even see half the women I want to spend time with. Ottawa has become a superb area to practice this hobby. I'm mind-boggled by the selection of astounding and gorgeous women, from indys to spas, we've got all the corners covered.

Oh Daniel Boone...

It's simple, really. Just increase your budget to $6,000 a month and you'll enjoy a $200 per diem. One massage a day perhaps?

There are too many to choose from. We are beyond lucky. But I still have a soft spot for a selected few ladies out there (who know who they are).

I think Someguy is right. Since I have joined cerb, I have noticed that there has been an increase in the number of MA's in Ottawa. I have no complaints, but feel for those ladies trying to maintain a steady flow of business.

WC

I've been there only once, but it seems like a cool little city. The hypocrisy of the situation astounds me (a city full of Draconian lawmakers indulging in the "evils" they legislate against), but maybe a flight up there is in order.

A few of my favorite cerb women have retired or disappeared. But so many new and beautiful ones are popping up making picking one more difficult these days.

But I still have a tendency to pick the ones with several recommendations.