Liberator Ramp and Scoop?

I just threw down a stupid amount of money on these 2 items. I did a lot of research and apparently Liberator is a good brandname for these sorts of things. Has anyone ever tried either of these items out? They should be coming in a week. The only reason I bought them is to make things a little different for my clients, than just doing it on my bed. Looks like I can even tie someone to the Ramp...or be tied there myself! I'm thinking the possibilities could be endless...

The Scoop

http://yahoo.shoptoit.ca/shop/product--catId_1000056__productId_10864363__showAdultContent_Y__cbaId_8__locale_en.html

The Ramp

www.pinkcherry.ca/Liberator-Black-Label-Microfiber-Ramp-Black/productinfo/LIB.10439101/

• Like 1

Have tried a version of the ramp and it was a great new experience for both of us. Very deep penetration and much more relaxing for her when receiving oral from behind as I have been know to linger in that position...

recently picked up the bungee swing which is far superior to the fixed bar swings that are available. I don't think they make the bungee anymore so if you see one gathering dust in some back corner of your favourite sex store I suggest you pick it up. Just make sure to install it correctly.

• Like 1

I have a wide range of Liberator shapes: the wedge/ramp combo, the stage, a couple esses, three! cubes, an escape pad, and a scoop. I love them all (although I've nearly killed myself and/or a friend playing with the scoop and the cubes). Where were these things all my life??

Sex really is about the angles, and these toys make it comfy to get into a whole host of fun positions. For example, the wedge is great placed under a lady's butt while she is being worshiped between the legs. Sitting face to face in the saddle on the esse is great for kissing, lap dancing and so much more. It's also great to recline on the esse while someone stands in front of me.

I'm also very impressed with the quality of these toys. I think I got my first one in 2003 or 2004, and I've used the heck out of all of them -- and yet, they remain in excellent condition. The covers are removable and launderable, and underneath is another teflon-impregnated cover. The microfibre stands up surprisingly well to Miss Mina's claws, and her hair wipes right off it.

It's also great stuff for everyday living. It doesn't scream SEX FURNITURE!! KINKY FREAKS LIVE HERE!!! It actually looks classy. It's comfortable too. Recently, I was talking with my husband about the need to get rid of some of our furniture when we downsize to a smaller place, and noted that I'd hate to give up the Liberator shapes. He said we should get rid of our conventional furniture, and keep the shapes!

I predict you will become an addict, Soleil! Good choice, and have fun!!

Thanks Christine! I really appreciate your feedback. I think I will get more pieces if they're as good as you say. I trust your opinions implicitly! :grin:

After reading this thread I must admit that I am somewhat on the naive side of sexuality.....I will be looking into this. Thank you Soleil for bringing it up and thank you Christine for giving me the confidence to potentially experiment!

Thanks Christine! I really appreciate your feedback. I think I will get more pieces if they're as good as you say. I trust your opinions implicitly! :grin:

I see that you have started with the scoop -- I'll confess, that one has resulted in more than a few face-plants for me. :-/ But I'm still working on it.

Storing the scoop was also a problem, but my husband came up with a great solution: he made it into a vanity for me! He did this by cutting a piece of fibreboard the same shape as the edge of the scoop, covering it with pleather, and mounting it as a shelf with angle brackets just slightly higher than the width of the scoop. Then he hung a mirror over it, and put a cube in front of it as a vanity bench, and it works great! I love having a vanity I can sit at to brush my hair and apply my make-up!

And whenever I want to play with it, I just pull it out.

I don't know if this pic will work but... here goes:

4543772713_af5ca35c37.jpg

If not, you can view it at http://twitpic.com/pfflm

That is gorgeous Christine! I can't get over your creativity with storage, that's ingenious! Now I want the Esse. It's so nice you don't even have to store it away.

That is gorgeous Christine! I can't get over your creativity with storage, that's ingenious! Now I want the Esse. It's so nice you don't even have to store it away.

Not so much my creativity as my husband's.

The Esse is definitely the most versatile shape I own -- maybe only second to the Wedge. It's a very good investment!

This is what I want http://www.liberator.com/eng/product/zeppelin/10051 -- we just don't have room for it now, but we are seriously thinking of ditching our bed in favour of this!

Yep, it is a terrific video. (My husband had to watch it numerous times -- for technical purposes, of course. Of course. ;) )

But that video was also instrumental in our decision to hold off on buying one of these. Notice that the foam filling comes in compressed packages -- what if you were to move? How would you move something 8 feet in diameter and three feet high? (And goodness knows how heavy.) Could you re-compress some of the foam? Oh yeah, I could just imagine the mess that would make.

I'm really torn over this one. It looks comfortable, lots of fun to play on, and so desirable -- but could we handle a piece of furniture like this? hmmmm.....

It is a very nice video, but takes 5 days to assemble. Are you sure that is not available at IKEA. Too bad IKEA doesn't have instructional videos like that. :smile:

Unfortunately, the video was the deal breaker for me -- as much as I'd love to have one of those, how in the hell would you move it?? I mean, the one I want is 8 feet in diameter and 3 feet high. Goodness knows how much it weighs. They ship it to you in several boxes, most containing compressed foam. Great, but how do you take it with you?

Me? I tend to be a big fan of nomadic furniture.