i have a foot fetish. i have been meeting with a woman who is married and i pay her to smell her feet. she is not a working girl as i am the only guy she has done this with. she now feels she is cheating on her husband. there is no sex at all but just me smelling her feet. would you consider this cheating?

The better question is would her husband this it was cheating... i'm in the camp that unless there was previous agreement between the two of them than any meeting with another man for sexual gratification would be cheating.

I'm not in any way judging your behavior as I have been seeing sp's behind my wife's back for years I'm just answering your question.

Just my opinion

• Like 2

i have a foot fetish. i have been meeting with a woman who is married and i pay her to smell her feet. she is not a working girl as i am the only guy she has done this with. she now feels she is cheating on her husband. there is no sex at all but just me smelling her feet. would you consider this cheating?

A woman has allowed you to practice your fetish with her using her feet.

Possibly, irrespective of the fact that she charges you, and there is no conventional sex, the exclusivity (she sees no one else) leads her to feel she is cheating.

And lack of conventional sex doesn't change one fact, a fetish is a sexual fixation with a body part not conventionally viewed as sexual in nature

(no I'm not clever, paraphrasing from the definition in Wikipedia). In short you see this woman for your sexual fixation (no not making judgements here)

Bottom line, you are seeing a married woman for a sexual fetish. It really doesn't matter what you, or I or anyone (except her husband) thinks. If she thinks she is cheating then she is cheating

A rambling before my second coffee

RG

• Like 3

Guest S*rca****sid

If she feels she is cheating, then she's probably cheating. Everyone has there own view when it comes to whether or not they are cheating. In this particular situation, only her and her husband can make that decision.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Take it from a person who got dragged into dating situation with a married woman it doesn't work. In any form its cheating on your SO!When it was my turn to be in that cheating situation when I found out was really floored plus the heartbreak ! Lesson learned.

Guest *Ste***cque**

Hi Kenyon91,

Yes, I would consider this cheating. It's an intimate act (you wouldn't do it in a coffee shop) with someone who is married. Not to mention, she feels she is cheating so you should respect her feelings and move on.

Guest S****r
There are lots of SPs who entertain these types of fetishes. I believe that's the better route for you!

Yes, save yourself and her and her husband the grief and see an SP instead. Most women offer foot fetish fun.

There's no 100% reliable test for answering "is it cheating?", but here's a pretty good one: would you be willing to tell the person you are wondering whether you are cheating on? If the answer is no, then yes, you are cheating!

Guest P*rry

As captured by previous writers if the woman thinks it is cheating, her perspective wins out. It's cheating for her.

Guest Na****a***mers (RETIRED)

Well, then why did she agree to it in the first place?

Well, then why did she agree to it in the first place?

Maybe the idea seemed harmless at the time but now, in practice it seems too intimate an activity for her, a married woman, to do with another man. Or maybe she did it for short term reasons, ie financial, which she has met. The only person who could really answer that question is her. But irrespective of her reasons for agreeing to do it to begin with, she should be free to change her mind at anytime. How many times, for example has a lady started as an SP only to find out it isn't right for her and she retires. When that happens the lady's decision is respected, it should be respected here too

My two cents

RG

The lady in question feels that she is cheating so she is cheating. You need to move on and see an SP who does this sort of thing for work. I and many other SPs cater to foot fetishes.