Two minutes left and Montreal leads 2-1! There is magic still in this storied franchise. I may have to make a date with Meg if Montreal meets Boston in the playoffs and make some interesting side bets!

Hope I did not jinx them!

Meg has to be patriotic and get a Habs shirt.

Or we would have to offer Meg one is she doesnt. Meg, if you read this, i'm sure some of us would love to see you in a Habs shirt... ;-) Or out of one ;-)

Meg told me she used to be big Bruins fan before coming to Ottawa, so that's where her loyalty lies. But I'm sure she could be convinced if someone brought her a Jersey to wear (and then take off of course) for a picture.

Being from Montreal originally, I always root for the Habs when it comes to the play-offs.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I gathered Meg was a Bruins fan. I'm not a huge fan of hockey, but root for the Habs. I miss the old Montreal - Quebec rivalry from my youth .... Glad they made it.

The sport does not seem the same as i remember back in the day.

holy shit, what a game that was! i've been a blackhawks fan since i was little, but i've always kind of followed the habs. well done, they deserved that series win, especially halak.

I am a huge Bruins fan but I have to give credit to the Habs with their victory over the Capitals. Now they get to face Crosby and the Pens. Good luck with that. ;)

Guest S***e

The Caps took the Habs too lightly and got nailed for it. Halak was amazing during the series and last night's game was great. I'm cheering for the Habs too and they will be facing the Pens next which should make for a good series as well. Best of luck to Vancouver as well as they face the Chicago Blackhawks.

Eventhough I am not much of a Habs fan I must hand it to them....WOW what a game! Yes, I watched the whole thing! Because of that impressive victory...I would consider donning their jersey, even if for only a few minutes LOL!

...............I would consider donning their jersey, even if for only a few minutes LOL!

Hmmmmm........I would like to be there when the few minutes are up!!!!:boobies::boobeyes:

I am a huge leafs fan. do not like the habs that much at all. Halak was awesome,however.

I am going out on a limb here...don't usually make predictions but...Pens in 7

Additional Comments:

go-habs-go.jpg

This is from skagoldfinger....Yes babe, would wear them in a second!

Guest S***e

I seem to recall similar statements being made when the Habs were to meet up with the Caps, "a walkover!" We know what happened and maybe the hapless Habs will take the Pens in 7 as well. Who knows as it's a whole new season. That said if Halak goes into a coma, the Habs will be out in 4 games. I have to keep cheering for the Canadian teams. I was glad to see Ovechkin skulk off the ice last night. 'nuff said. I'm hoping for a great series to watch. If the Pens win, fine. If the Habs win, habadadoo!

The Habs will be lucky to win a game against the Pens. Pens in 4 or 5 games.

I am a huge leafs fan. do not like the habs that much at all. Halak was awesome,however.

Remember 1967...

Must be tough to be a Leafs fan, especially if one was not around waaaayyy back in 1967.

Would have loved to see the Habs beat the Leafs in 1993, but made do with Greztky's LA Kings.

That said, let us Habs fans savour the moment, as the Pens will quickly deal with them...

toine

If you were to wear the Hab jersey the CH would only stand for "HOT CHICK"

mon.gif

Eventhough I am not much of a Habs fan I must hand it to them....WOW what a game! Yes, I watched the whole thing! Because of that impressive victory...I would consider donning their jersey, even if for only a few minutes LOL!

I am going out on a limb here...don't usually make predictions but...Pens in 7

Additional Comments:

go-habs-go.jpg

This is from skagoldfinger....Yes babe, would wear them in a second!

Or would that be for a second only.... ? :shock:

No probs Meg, after all I know you like hockey(and football) so much and you are very good at stick handling:lol: and you like handling my stick:mrgreen: Cause you are a hot chick! I saw this on a t-shirt for woman's hockey- "Chicks with sticks"

Thanks Pete... I like that analogy!

GO HABS GO!

It's just boring because nobody call tonight ...

I have put some new ads few minutes ago ... to say kind of : hey guys ... don't worry ... I will let the sport channel opened if you want to have double pleasure ... me and the hockey game! :sm185:

Good night ... and good game for thoses who will watch it. ;)

Guest S***e

Pens 6 Habs 3 in game one...ouch! Some nasty injuries as well. Not a good start. :cry: