Anticipated changes due to Bill C-36

Guest S****r
Has anyone given any thought to the wisdom of making recommendations on CERB, in light of this new legislative environment?

As a hobbyist, I wanted very much to give a recommendation, but am now wondering whether it is wise, even though CERB handles are anonymous. Perhaps the best way to handle it would be to recommend, but to be non-explicit, like evolving SP ads themselves.

I would value the input of those more experienced in these issues than I am.

Even that kind of recommendation is highly valuable. It says that I am a real companion, not LE, that I am the girl in my photos, and I am not a Bait and Switch.

Tell people how you enjoyed your time, no one need details of where you went and what you did during your date.

• Like 5

Guest Cr**gCa***ng
Tell people how you enjoyed your time, no one need details of where you went and what you did during your date.

This is what I have been doing all along with respect to my recommendations so no change needed on my part really. Thanks!

The review sites in the states are popular and explicit.

Review sites in Sweden also seem active, but tend to not be explicit to public view at least.

• Like 1