Overnighting?

Guest s******ecan****

I know a lot of ladies offer an "over night" option as part of their list of services. In some ways it seems like the ultimate, I have many fond memories of such encounters in my youth with GF's. Now a days though I'm not sure I could stay awake LoL. Perhaps that isn't the point anyway as sleeping and then waking up next to a beautiful lady brings its own benefits.

Can anyone (ladies or gents) provide some insight into this unique experience?

I have done many over nights...i find it's not about how many times you can get off but more of the being able to relax,feel comfortable and taking things slow...falling asleep together,being able to cuddle and feel close to someone..that's been my experience..it's not always a marathon..lol

• Like 3

The way Emma describes it makes me want to book one. I would need to make sure I got a nice Hotel Suit with a large hot tub so we could truly relax.

Overnights, are I feel almost exactly as Emma stated. It is a great way to get to know someone better and enjoy all the great things that go along with it, without feeling pressured for time.

Guest S**a*Q

I love overnighters... We get to sleep beside each other, there's no pressure for time constraints... We chat and just hang out. Of course there's the humpy-fun-time thrown in there as well. I think there has to be an initial meeting first, just so that you can be sure that there's chemistry, which ensures that both parties enjoy the time spent together!

Guest Ou**or**n

To be honest I tend to look at most ladies overnight rates the same way I look at magazine articles about Ferrari's - desirable things that are way out my price range. Now there are many gents in this hobby of very significant means and I imagine these rates and experiences are for them.

That all being said there was a time when I was at a very lonely point in my life and was working in another city a couple days a week 3 weeks a month. During that time I came to a special arrangement with a provider that dramatically changed the economics of each individual session in a manner made overnighters quite affordable. It was a rare arrangement that worked at the time for both of us.

I enjoyed the sessions which often included dinners, movies and spending the night together. She was a fellow companion and someone to both talk to and be with at that time in my life. There was sex of course but it was mostly much needed companionship at a time when I needed to feel someone sleeping beside me.

Nice Thread cause an event such as this is clearly on my list. But somehow it would have to be well planned and priced. The overnight would be great and I've even thought of the weekend 'get-away'. Slow down guy...one night at a time.

I have never done an over-night. I would love too. But as some have pointed out-economics have a say. I I am working somewhere for a few days it would be great to have someone stay over for breaky... and a morning wake up call.

Gotta LOVE the overnighter. There is nothing better than waking up next to a sleepy little face with a smile. No clock watching, no rushing... that IMHO is heaven.

I have done many over nights...i find it's not about how many times you can get off but more of the being able to relax,feel comfortable and taking things slow...falling asleep together,being able to cuddle and feel close to someone..that's been my experience..it's not always a marathon..lol

Scott,

Thank you for the question...great question.

Emma,

Great answer...All that I can add to your well versed remarks is this...the journey is often more fun if taken slowly, with stops (many stops) along the way. Sharing a dinner, then perhaps a bottle of wine with candlelight and a fireplace. Throw in a nice bath for two...and then...well you are getting the picture...

The hours of seduction, foreplay, fun, relaxation and as you say taking things slow are awesome. There are also those rare times where you may just be in the mood to do it for hours on end:bddog::69: ... I have experienced both with great results and fantastic memories.

Then the next morning there is absolutely something to be said for seeing that beautiful lady next to you when you awaken...nothin' else like it.:D

There have even been times where the "jman morning alarm" was used to wake up said beautiful lady by slowly and seductively kissing and caressing her from lazy slumber to sensual awareness:lol::wink:. And then morning coffee...hi, hi - is always great...:wink:8-)

Have fun,

jman47

I've participated in more that a couple of over nighters. Dollar for dollar I can't say that it was the best value for sex and it has never been an all night marathon. Only once did I wake-up mid sleep and get back in the saddle so to speak.

It may be a special occassion for you but the lady is still going to want her sleep. ( funny that).

On the other hand it does provide some relaxed intimate time that just can't happen in a 1 or 2 or 3 hour appointment. When you get a chance I believe you will find that it is simply a different experience. And we should all live for different experiences.

Will I do have other all nighters ? When the oppertunity and the appropriate lady presents.

I've only done one, but it was unforgettable. It was someone I had seen several times before, for 3-4 hour sessions, so this was a natural extension. I never reviewed her, because we were almost beyond the client relationship, and it seemed inappropriate to share our details. Anyway...

On this occasion, we had sex immediately when she arrived, and then pre-dinner drinks, then cleaned up and went to a really good restaurant. My companion attracted considerable attention. After dinner, back to my place for a wild night. True debauchery of the best kind. She was very nice to wake up to in the night, and in the morning.

I would certainly do it again with the right person, someone I feel close to.

Sadly, this friend and I have become disconnected. I hope I see her again some time.

Guest s******ecan****
I've only done one, but it was unforgettable. It was someone I had seen several times before, for 3-4 hour sessions, so this was a natural extension. I never reviewed her, because we were almost beyond the client relationship, and it seemed inappropriate to share our details. Anyway...

On this occasion, we had sex immediately when she arrived, and then pre-dinner drinks, then cleaned up and went to a really good restaurant. My companion attracted considerable attention. After dinner, back to my place for a wild night. True debauchery of the best kind. She was very nice to wake up to in the night, and in the morning.

I would certainly do it again with the right person, someone I feel close to.

Sadly, this friend and I have become disconnected. I hope I see her again some time.

You have inspired me with this one Cato. It sounds like a fantastic way to structure this sort of encounter

Guest S***e

An "overnighter" is something I've never experienced (with an SP) and it is on my bucket list. I think it's something that every hobbiest should be able to enjoy at least once in their life. Right up there with a lovely SP duo. Even better, an "SP duo-overnighter"....and the experince would no doubt put this ol' dog to sleep (happily) forever.

To be honest I tend to look at most ladies overnight rates the same way I look at magazine articles about Ferrari's - desirable things that are way out my price range.

This is the perfect description of how it would be for me as well.

Great thread; I had met a lovely lady in Halifax 2 summers ago & she was really trying to sell me on the overnight or weekend package for our next date.

I never did try it but was wondering how it would go and this thread fills in some of the blanks! Maybe I'll have to try it sometime.

Guest S****an

This is definitely something I'd like to try...maybe after I win the lottery :).

To be fair, the girl would have to put up with a middle-aged guy who a) snores, b) has restless leg syndrome, c)gets up to pee at least once a night and d)has morning beard stubble worthy of a Stihl chainsaw. I guess I can see why it's expensive, lol.

Guest S***e

Ditto here!!! Not to mention scratching as well.

To be fair, the girl would have to put up with a middle-aged guy who a) snores, b) has restless leg syndrome, c)gets up to pee at least once a night and d)has morning beard stubble worthy of a Stihl chainsaw. I guess I can see why it's expensive, lol.

oooh gotta love that sweet lazy morning sex then some bacon, eggs, coffee and conversation with a beautiful woman

I really don't understand why folks say its expensive.

It is true that the entire outlay may be high but the per hour rate is still within the locale's average.

Guest s******ecan****
I really don't understand why folks say its expensive.

It is true that the entire outlay may be high but the per hour rate is still within the locale's average.

...and further it is usually lower than the lady's normal donation/hr.

The idea of an overnighter doesn't do a thing for me. Perhaps it's because my SO wouldn't be that into it :p. That being said I'd far rather spend the dough going to dinner at a terrific restuarant and drinking lots of wine and eating some fabulous food and then wrap up the evening appropriately and return to our own environments. Waking up with someone is way too much of a GFE for me.

Also I'm a morning person and rise and shining at 6:30 am may not appreal to many.

Peace

Mr Green

I have done quite a few Overnights..... My first hobby experience was an All night / over night event but that was way back in the 80's ... October 1981 to be exact :) I was a "young" 30 and she was 19 and hotter than a $2.00 pistole :bddog:

Years later with a very special SP and Friend there were many overs and since all my hobbying is done "out of town" over night, it fit, but the last few years our schedules don't match and it is difficult to find the time. She is no longer Sp'ing full time etc etc ....

The experience of waking up in the middle of the night or early morning all "refreshed" and ready to go againg with a sweet young willing usually more than willing ;) to go again really dose an old heart or "hard" good and should be on every hobbyist must Do list

Beware ..... repeated overnights with the same SP can lead to a relationship that can cost way more than a "regular" hobby ... but then at that point it isn't all about cost... if it ever is :lol:

Edited by Loki318
spelling

In response to Etasman's comment. You are correct the fee is well within the hourly rate , but you have to remember you are paying while someone sleeps. (I'm kind of use to having some employees do that so it doesn't bother me too much)

• Like 1