Very high prices...is this the new norm?

Guest En***y

I thought I was in touch with the prices for service of MP's but today I was shocked that some people are paying a certain MP so much for services..

What I am referring to is an MP with 20 + yrs service as she advertises on backpage as having, wanting to charge me 85 for the hour and 85 for the tip. Which she says includes a massage and HJ a only. I asked for a shower for two? NO. Topless? NO. Reverse massage? NO

Simply massage and HJ? Yes... I felt I had to tell her she was way out of touch with charges versus service, but what should I expect for 180? I thought at least topless, body slide Hj , does this seem like I am out of touch so to speak or she was just money grabbing?

Energy

I thought I was in touch with the prices for service of MP's but today I was shocked that some people are paying a certain MP so much for services..

What I am referring to is an MP with 20 + yrs service as she advertises on backpage as having, wanting to charge me 85 for the hour and 85 for the tip. Which she says includes a massage and HJ a only. I asked for a shower for two? NO. Topless? NO. Reverse massage? NO

Simply massage and HJ? Yes... I felt I had to tell her she was way out of touch with charges versus service, but what should I expect for 180? I thought at least topless, body slide Hj , does this seem like I am out of touch so to speak or she was just money grabbing?

Energy

A lady's rates are hers alone to decide, not for anyone else to tell her.

If she finds she doesn't get a lot of clients, then she could adjust her rates

If you find a SP/MP/MA's rates too high, simple solution, don't see her

But it really isn't for you to say you are shocked at what others are paying for her services

The fact she has been in business for twenty+ years indicates at least to me she knows what she is doing

Shouldn't tell her she is charging too much, that could possibly be construed as a client trying to negotiate/haggle a cheaper rate

Long story short, if you don't like her rates, see someone else

My two cents

RG

Guest En***y

I agree with you and have decided to see someone else, but could you answer my question as to what typically would you expect to get for 180 ?

I find the Spas seem to be most consistent in service to price ratios and quality.

Just my 2 cents.

I agree with you and have decided to see someone else, but could you answer my question as to what typically would you expect to get for 180 ?

I find the Spas seem to be most consistent in service to price ratios and quality.

Just my 2 cents.

I actually don't know what to expect, I'm not a massage guy

But if a SP for example charged hypothetically $2000 for a half hour, guess what, I wouldn't complain about her rate,I just wouldn't see her.

Point is, if a SP/MA/MP charges too high then she'll just price herself out of the market, because there are a lot of other ladies out there

But if she's been in business for 20+ years she must be doing something right

One quick thought, is she a RMT, not a MA/MP. Just asking don't know

And prices at conventional ("civilian" spas) which don't have anything sexual charge in some cases even more

RG

What would I exiect for that price?

Whatever we both felt comfortable with. A provider offers her time and nothing more. If you are not happy with the services she offers for the price she offers it then try to talk to others. I think many ladies will stop even answering questions about services to people they don't know with these new laws.

• Like 1

Guest En***y

Well I guess I won't get a simple yes that is to high for a simple massage and Hj from you.

No she is not Rmt and , let's call a spade a spade here , she is ridiculously to pricy. Plain and simple. And yes she probably get guys who hav.e money to burn, but really this must be her hobby as well.

You never know if a service is over priced till you try it out, in my 25 yrs pooning, I have overpaid and underpaid but like RG says if you don't like the price move on to one with a price you are happy with, I know I have paid that for a massage and HJ and thought the service was worth every penny.

You come off extremely rude. You felt the need to tell her she was charging too much? I bet that got great results. She has been around long enough to figure out how to set things up in a way that she is comfortable with and works for her. she doesn't have to be a perfect fit for everyone.

• Like 3

Well I guess I won't get a simple yes that is to high for a simple massage and Hj from you.

No she is not Rmt and , let's call a spade a spade here , she is ridiculously to pricy. Plain and simple. And yes she probably get guys who hav.e money to burn, but really this must be her hobby as well.

If you have not seen her then your comments are in fact speculation and there fore unwarranted and unnecessary. 10 years ago I went thru the same thing when I had arrived in Canada. A full discussion of the fact I was charging slightly above average without reviews. "Who does she think she is?" was the theme and it continued for pages. Finally someone to a chance and met me. My price has never been a point of contention since. Just because she is out of your price range does not indicate that her service is overpriced, it simply clarifies you are not the client she is looking for...

cat