Tiffany at Southpoint

Guest ry*****an

Can someone give me intel on Tiffany at Southpoint......or pm if preferred.

I had a session with Tiffany today! VERY Good massage and ending. Took her top off for me and let me play. nice breasts! Has anyone gotten more than just a massage from her?

I've been to Southpointe a few times, always left happy but would definitely like to know if there's other options on the menu there. PM me please, thanks!

I've been here a few times but yesterday was the first time that I've gotten Sur. Wow. What a difference from Tiffany. The whole experience was way better. I'm not knocking Tiffany, I have seen her multiple times and have always enjoyed my session, but Sur really did an amazing job.

I have been to this place a few times ,my understanding is both Tiffany and Sur give a great massage and a nice ending. They may have individually taken a liking to one or two customers on a certain visit and probably offered them a little more. this is where your mileage may vary comes into play. for the rest of us just enjoy the massage there is no menu at this place.

if anyone does not agree with this take...please PM me