What stands out when seeking a new MP/SP

Hey everyone, I'm curious ! I want to know from the hobbyists point of view what do you look for when seeking new MPs/SPs ? What stands out to you or peaks your interest enough to go see someone new? Is it the ads? Recos? Pics? Spa/agency? Or just the adventure of booking time with someone you haven't before ? Not only am I curious but I feel your general feedback could give me some insight into the client/provider relationship. Thanks in advance for your feedback cerbies !

• Like 1

I think I speak for most men, we are a visual type of people so pictures are very important but we also like to have a good time and we want to get the most bang for our buck(pun intended).

So that being said if a lady posts beautiful pictures of herself and gives a good description of what to expect she will get my attention quickly.

Another thing that helps is looking at recommendations, if another Cerb member enjoyed his time the chances are that I will too.

Please note that pictures do not need to be in the nude for a gentleman to enjoy looking at them and making a decision.

• Like 4

I like a well written ad that shows the me more than just the generic. I love when a lady takes the time to put forth some sense of who she is. A great sense of humor with some witty humorous lines that make me smile will always grab my attention. As well, a well written piece of erotica in there shows me an intelligent, well read person behind the ad. A few other things too but it's hard to put a finger on specifics.

As for pictures, I like them as much as the next guy but I love such a variety of women that they really are not a deciding factor. The one thing that can grab me any time is beautiful eyes. Even if that's the only part of the face I see. The "window to the soul" is a huge turn on.

Recos/ reviews can be a guideline for me but I find that some guys tastes are different than mine so it's hard to use another guys experience to gauge what mine would be like.

As for spas/agencies, I've never been with anyone but indys so I just don't know. Where I live, it's not really an option.

All in all, I would say a combination of intelligence, wit and sensuality that comes through in an ad or website will get me interested more often than not.

• Like 3

Hi Hailey,

From what I've read so far from your recent post and pictures and recommendations. You are on the right track.

You have posted some sexy pictures that show enough that make us interested.. You have been trained by Claire Heavens, one of the most popular Ma's on Cerb. You already have a few great recommendations. And you are working for a well know clean spa.

Plus you have posted some thoughtful and intelligent post. And by posting this thread, you are demonstrating that you want to successful in this business by ensuring customer satisfaction.

I've met many great women here and the thing that is common between them is that they all love their jobs. They truly enjoy making us men happy, regardless of race, colour, size or disabliites. They have the skill to put customers at ease from the start.

I enjoy a girl that actually do a good massage, that can get the knots out of my back. One that likes to Kiss and cuddle and also chat during the session. Lot's of body slides and skin to skin contact. Some of my favorite times are spent in the before and after session. A nice long teasing finish is good. But to me it is about connection and chemistry.

My best sessions have been getting to know the woman thru pm and better yet having chatted with her thru the chat room. I like to get know the girl before I meet here, to know a bit about her and to see if we have things in common that we can talk about.

I prefer having seen a few recommendations from other so that I know that I can expect a similar experience. I know that it is a YMMv thing. But I prefer to have some previous knowledge of what could be expected. MY few disappointing experiences have been with girls that I knew nothing about because the girl I had been scheduled to see did not show up.

Another thing is well recommended MA are my first choice as they are more flexible with time and ensure a more non rush experience in a private environment. Some girls at the Spa's are booked back to back, so they have to get you in and out within the hour. Most Spa's are pretty good to ensure privacy and to make sure that clients don't bump into each other in the hallways.

So for me a woman that offers a true GE MA experience with plenty of kissing, hugs and cuddles, that I connect with and enjoy being with will probably have many repeat visits from me :)

If you have any other questions, you can PM me

Don't forget to check out the Chat room, especially in the evenings.

Edited by someguy
spelling
  • Like 1

Good morning Victoria. There's an example of what I was saying in my earlier post about the eyes. That lovely picture of Victoria peering out over the veil grabbed me and shook my soul and she is a wonderful lady, I must say. :biggrin:

• Like 1

I think I speak for most men, we are a visual type of people so pictures are very important but we also like to have a good time and we want to get the most bang for our buck(pun intended).

So that being said if a lady posts beautiful pictures of herself and gives a good description of what to expect she will get my attention quickly.

Another thing that helps is looking at recommendations, if another Cerb member enjoyed his time the chances are that I will too.

Please note that pictures do not need to be in the nude for a gentleman to enjoy looking at them and making a decision.

Very well worded NJ. I quite like your last comment too. Lingerie pics rock but I also equally love a casual look and to see a lady dressed in nice fitting jeans and a tank .... or dolled up in a dress like your ready to go out and WOW the town !!

Something for me that is very key to whom I visit with is personality and sense of humor. Interaction does this and is important to me whether it be on threads on the board or individual communication either on the board or texts or email.

I love it when we get along so well that I am quite content to just sit, sip on a glass of wine and chat and LAUGH yet you want to rip her clothes off at the same time and get busy ;)

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I look at the postings of the ladies that I would like to see looking for a sense of humour and a certain level of intelligence in her postings. The lady may be a very beautiful in her photos but if I don't see or feel a connection because of her posts I generally don't feel an urge to contact her. So to recap,intelligence,sense of humour and beauty in my eyes are the factors for me to communicate with a provider.

Edited by N***he**Ont**y
Spelling

Like most men it's the visual that initially gets my attention. Not a glamour guy at all, prefer the girl next store type who is bright and funny yet maybe a little ditzy and maybe a little shy. Some one who perhaps didn't attract a lot of attention when they were younger but blossomed later and are not egotistical about their looks and appreciate the attention. A look I can't really explain but I know it when I see it. Hippy-ish natural girls are appealing for sure. After that it becomes a communication thing. Reco's or reviews don't interest me a lot especially when it comes to looks I'll use them to weed out bait and switchers or to confirm visuals are current but after that I don't find them useful. It's always a chemistry thing any way.

So not real specific at all lol and explains why I don't see many and often take my sweet time.

Peace

MG

Its the visual that grabs this mans attention. But its reading a ladies add that gives me a sense of her personality. Then if I am still interested its time to read the recommendations. Then fire off an email or a pm to initiate contact.

• Like 1

Great question :)

For me it has a lot to do with the connection I make prior through chat, PM's etc assuming that the initial attraction is there.

I have a very creative mind and love to experience mutually exciting encounters as often as and possible :) So getting to know likes and dislikes prior to meeting someone goes a long way for me and definitely enhances the encounter.

Guest D***el B***e

For me it's often a gut feeling, a connection, the bigger pictur,e and a few well-placed keywords ... but then again if I'm told by someone trusted that I will most definitely enjoy a new lady, then who am I to argue ... jump in with open arms.