Positive advice given to Providers.

I believe I have gave some positive advice to providers that I have met over the years.

All comments are welcome.

- Please no phone interruptions during our encounter.

- Glitter makeup is way to hard to totally wash away.

- I do love the natural fresh scent of a woman freshly showered or a trace amount of perfume. As long as it is minute, it is hard to wash away aswell. My SO has developed a scent sensitivety :-( So I cannot wear colognes myself even.

- Massage oils. I myself do not care for them, even after the final rinse cycle, Lol. I feel greasy. I have not yet tried a Nuru massage. Perhaps I should. :-)

• Like 1

The only one I can add is if I make a special request and you agree to it please remember it. I am a business man. I provide a service to my clients. I go out of my way to remember the small details that make my clients feel special. A SP or MA is also a service business and as such as in any business you remembering the small details shows your level of professionalism. Its all about making the client feel special.

• Like 1

I believe I have gave some positive advice to providers that I have met over the years.

- I do love the natural fresh scent of a woman freshly showered or a trace amount of perfume. As long as it is minute, it is hard to wash away aswell. My SO has developed a scent sensitivety :-( So I cannot wear colognes myself even.

- Massage oils. I myself do not care for them, even after the final rinse cycle, Lol. I feel greasy. I have not yet tried a Nuru massage. Perhaps I should. :-)

Phone interruptions during an encounter is an absolute no-no in my opinion.

I place my phone, face-side down, on non-vibrate/non-ring, in a drawer or under something, so that I will NOT see/here it.

Nothing is more important than the attention that I give to a client while he is in attendance.

If the clients phone goes off while he is there, I give them the option of answering, their choice, but most turn them off while they are with me.

An sp/provider that answers their phone while they are with you, I do consider that poor etiquette on their part.

• Like 4

So, I'm going on an assumption that you think that watching TV and texting during a session is also probably a bad idea? :icon_eek:

I use unscented baby oil, and it really soaks into the skin and seems to disappear very easily. if you are seeing massage providers who use something else, maybe (if you can find) bring a bottle of that sort of oil for use on you. Also, request a hot towel wipe down of your back. you can't really reach and soap up your own back, so no doubt there might be something left over. No reason why any sp would refuse such a request for a wipe down, imo.

- speaking of, hot towels. I read recently at least 2-3 guys posting in a review that they had either never or only a couple times, encountered sps/mps who provide a warm damp washcloth for them for some cleanup, rather than just kleenex or wet wipes. Sure they can use the shower, and sure they may do that, but i am talking about post coital, still on the bed, after the completion. I have never not used these cloths, and rarely encounter someone who doesn't want to use them. Sure it is more laundry, but it is a small extra service that does not go unnoticed, apparently.

• Like 2

Please no phone interruptions during our encounter

This is a CONSTANT problem in Winnipeg.

Guys complain about it all the time but it never changes.

Guest C*****tte

I am such a fan of the hot towel option at the end. Though there are times it takes forever to get hot water running at the hotel outcall. No one's fault but if you see me frown near the end of a rendezvous this is the likely culprit. Grrr.

Then there are those times that the client(s) go to the bathroom right away afterwards and I am all "but the hot towel!".

Yes, I really like offering this. :-)

I am such a fan of the hot towel option at the end. Though there are times it takes forever to get hot water running at the hotel outcall. No one's fault but if you see me frown near the end of a rendezvous this is the likely culprit. Grrr.

Then there are those times that the client(s) go to the bathroom right away afterwards and I am all "but the hot towel!".

Yes, I really like offering this. :-)

Well if it's me on the bed and things have gone according to plan... lol i am not capable of hoping up and running to the bathroom lolol keep in mind i am just a dirty old pervert.

I will remember for the glitters..I'll find an other way to shine ;)

As for details to remember I sure agree however it all depend what exchange your had emails,texts,phone call with each other

Vj

• Like 1