disappear really quickly. You go to

verify and then the ad is gone. My

guess is the get taken down by BP

for some reason. I always look to

see who is in Kingston and try to

find them on cerb or at least a

review of the ladies. What do you

people think?

Perhaps it's because they are only in town for a couple of days, and then remove the ads when they leave. Or, in some cases, the ads expire so are no longer found.

Additional Comments:

My ads (not posted in Kingston) have disappeared from BP and I was told it was because BP was having technical issues.

Also, you have ads that you have successfully renewed over time, that have for a long time exceeded the current maximum character count limit for BP ads. I'm not saying for sure, but that's why they may be taking them down because their system is catching them now.

I don't know of any other ladies who have had ads removed unless they were flagged and they were advised of such.

Some sps have a process of deleting their ads when they are done for the day or have booked up their day already. From an marketing perspective it is a silly thing to do. Ads keep working for us even when we are not technically available. If they want to let people know their schedule, just put it in their ad.

For ads that have been removed by bp, sometimes they are violating some kind of rule. that can also account for why some sps have more than one ad up in a day, just as backup.

as a client, i wouldn't try to read too much into ads there or not there as some kind of sign of trouble. by all means, google search the sp's phone number, look for ads on other sites. Posting on more than one site is usually a good sign that the sp is in it for more than a day or two, and is serious about their biz. It is always good to see sps who are motivated to advertise their services across a wider potential market.

in the future, you can look at sps with ads on multiple sites, and over a longer period of time, and that do not disappear as a sign they are not an LE sting.

• Like 1

Some sps have a process of deleting their ads when they are done for the day or have booked up their day already. From an marketing perspective it is a silly thing to do. Ads keep working for us even when we are not technically available. If they want to let people know their schedule, just put it in their ad.

For ads that have been removed by bp, sometimes they are violating some kind of rule. that can also account for why some sps have more than one ad up in a day, just as backup.

as a client, i wouldn't try to read too much into ads there or not there as some kind of sign of trouble. by all means, google search the sp's phone number, look for ads on other sites. Posting on more than one site is usually a good sign that the sp is in it for more than a day or two, and is serious about their biz. It is always good to see sps who are motivated to advertise their services across a wider potential market.

in the future, you can look at sps with ads on multiple sites, and over a longer period of time, and that do not disappear as a sign they are not an LE sting.

I think that with the new law people

are more careful now on who they

choose to see. Also noticed a lot of

ads don't have as much info. Think

we need to understand that it's only

time anything else will be decided

after they meet each other.