This recommendation should be required Cerb reading!

Great recommendation! It's nice to know there really are such amazing people out there isn't it?

@stevecurious - I don't know if you've read through this thread or not. If not, I suspect you'll find it a very good read...

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=26517

Guest s******ecan****

It also goes to the heart of why so many of the ladies are truly Service Providers and not mere "Sex Workers". For those on both sides of the anti-sex trade coalition (religious extremists and extreme feminists) a story like this is something they have no answer for.

How can anyone say what Soliel did here is immoral? How could anyone say she is being exploited?

If I may, I'd like to first thank everyone sincerely for the accolades. For me, the chance to bring some much needed joy into BigAl's life was an incredible opportunity, and I never considered for a moment not to do it. However, I would like to divert the attention from myself, and let you all know about someone else in this situation, who's altruism has restored my faith in the generosity of man.

During the 'Dis/Abled Clientele' thread started by the tenderhearted Erin xo, BigAl mentioned he only receives $372 a month for disability. A fellow compassionate Cerbite, from Winnipeg, offered and donated $300 towards BigAl's next visit from me. November 2nd, his 25th birthday. Now this member has requested to remain anonymous, but his sympathy and understanding towards BigAl's financial difficulties, and the kindness and generosity he has shown myself and BigAl, deserves to be noted.

With this members permission, I informed BigAl of his early Birthday gift. As you can well imagine, it made BigAl's day, and then some. A former stranger has now become a dear friend, and they'll probably never meet. But this is the sort of selflessness that makes my eyes tear.

Some of you have sent me PMs to personally congratulate me. I am touched by my fellow Cerbites' warmth and compassion, but BigAl is the real hero in this story, not me.

• Like 7

Wow sunshine! I think I once said that I believed you were beautiful not only in body but in soul....now I know my intuition was correct! You truly are a very wonderful person as is the Mr. Anonymous! The world is a better place because of people like you and you give us a reason to get up in the morning!

What a great story...I have often said that I have been very fortunate to have met some of the most genuine people in my life in this hobby. Now I can say there are even some that I have not met that fall into that category.

Best of luck to all in everything you do.

jman47

During the 'Dis/Abled Clientele' thread started by the tenderhearted Erin xo, BigAl mentioned he only receives $372 a month for disability. A fellow compassionate Cerbite, from Winnipeg, offered and donated $300 towards BigAl's next visit from me.

It just goes to show that there still are some compassionate people left in this world! If everyone was one half as generous/compassionate as this unnamed stranger, society would be far different! Kudos to Al, Soleil and the unnamed stranger!

• Like 1

thank you everyone for your kind words. I am truly touched by your responses. I am very glad that I am on Cerb, and making so great connections in my life.

thank you,

As many of you may have noticed and noted by way of pm, I have been away and not participating with this board for quite sometime now, real life get's in the way sometime and will continue to take me away for some time now.

It's nice to see developments like this take place while I've been away. In fact it make me miss cerb more. To see these selfless acts and affirming attitudes happen amongst total strangers helps build this community that make cerb unique from other forums.

A tip of my hat to all involved and kudos to those who have taken the time to recognize these great people.