Christina 4U

Got the chance tonight to reconnect with Christina tonight . I have not seen her in about six years but it felt very much like it was only yesterday. When she was in Halifax I was a regular of hers and tonight we picked right up where we left off and had an incredible encounter.

She looked great , I felt she looked even more sexier than before and still as skilled as ever. Christina is such a sweet girl with a soft voice but don't let that fool you cause she knows how to please a man and enjoys herself too. I never discuss details of our encounter as YMMV but I can only speak for myself and say it was lots of fun. She's not a clock watcher and very open and I love how playful she is. Sex should be fun and with her it truly is.

Let's treat her right and support her so she'll continue to return . I know I'll see her whenever I can.

Thanks Christina for an awesome time :)-

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 4

Boomer01, I could not agree more! Sweet, sweet, sweet she even has a sweet cough. This was my first and definitely not the last. Skills? You won't believe! She is a gem. Please treat her right!

Posted via Mobile Device

Boomer01, I could not agree more! Sweet, sweet, sweet she even has a sweet cough. This was my first and definitely not the last. Skills? You won't believe! She is a gem. Please treat her right!

Posted via Mobile Device

Ditto what they said.

I had the pleasure on a session with Christina4U during her last trip to Halifax.

Without hesitation I would, and plan to, repeat anytime she's back in town.

Which, I hope is often and soon.

Her pics are genuine, she actually looked younger then I expected. I usually avoid the younger SPs, but no worries in that regard...... she's a pro. Her location was also conveniently located in downtown Halifax, at one of the nicer hotels.

I can honestly say Christina was both sexy and sweet. A rare and endearing balance between the shy school girl and sensual, sexual woman. I would also say she seems to enjoy her work. She made me feel like she enjoyed our time together as much as I did.

Besides being sweet, Christina has a beautiful full bosom that tappers down to a small but shapely waist...then out to the those hips; which brings me to my only regret.....

Not booking her longer! Had she not had pending commitments I would have happily expanded our time,for an extra hour or two. I was so not ready to shop touching her!

• Like 1

I had a great experience today with this hot young lady. Love her day-making personality and fairly perfect booty! Myself being single and busy for a while and shy forever, I was looking for a gfe and she delivered very well, wish I went for the hr ;)

I finally got a chance to see Christina again yesterday, which is something I have been threatening to do since she moved back to town. I'm really glad that I did. She is just a beautiful as I remembered her. She is tall, blonde and sexy. She has a sweet personality and is a pleasure to be around. She accommodated me last minute (for which I am grateful) and my time with her flew by at an incredible speed. She is very good at what she does. From the second she opened to the door until the moment I had to force myself to leave, I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her. ;) I will certainly be seeing her again.

Thank you Christina for a wonderful time.

Mikey

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.