Anyone else recently lose a ton of their post/thread history? I had a good chunk over 500 posts and I've just logged in to see my history go down to 400..... odd. Is it a 'clean up' of what CERB has available on the site suddenly or is it just ME? Lol.

Apparently I'm dirtier than I knew! Lol. Thanks for the quick response and confirming my hunch. I suppose I should have done my own research before posting. Thankya! :-)

• Like 1

Guest ***y****9
Apparently I'm dirtier than I knew! Lol. Thanks for the quick response and confirming my hunch. I suppose I should have done my own research before posting. Thankya! :-)

You could never be too dirty. That's what makes you soooooooo awesome.

Anyone else recently lose a ton of their post/thread history? I had a good chunk over 500 posts and I've just logged in to see my history go down to 400..... odd. Is it a 'clean up' of what CERB has available on the site suddenly or is it just ME? Lol.

I lost 100 posts and I think some lost more than you did. The MODs are just trying to get everything in line once Bill .... is enforceable in early December. It all sucks, but it is the new reality sadly.

If it helps keep people out of trouble with the LE, it sounds like a small inconvenience. Somehow I think with all the recos and the availability of PM, we can still figure out who to see for what we're looking for ;-)

... the availability of PM, we can still figure out who to see for what we're looking for ;-)

For those of who are reading this thread but not bothering with the other link provided, you might be interested to know that the PM system is not 100% gonna help you "find out what u need" as certain terminologies and acronyms are being blocked there too.

• Like 3

Guest D***el B***e

Well I guess I'm not as dirty as I thought as I haven't lost any posts. Must be the vanilla in me. In my own defence though, many of my posts have been electronically edited to include lots of dots as in "....." lol