Legit 18 year old SPs?

Does anyone know of any legit 18 or 19 year old SPs in Ottawa? I see tons of ads on CL advertising 18/19 but even in the pictures it is so obvious they are older than that.

Guest s******ecan****
As far as CL goes, I think you answered your own question there.

OK I almost spewed my coffee when I read that one. Very funny Angela.

Myself I prefer ladies that are 25 to 40. I just feel more comfortable with them and by the way evry lady stays at 29 minus1 .

Myself I prefer ladies that are 25 to 40. I just feel more comfortable with them and by the way evry lady stays at 29 minus1 .

Ever since I can remember, my mom has been 29 LOL

I've worked for an agency, back 2 years ago, in Ottawa... A very well known agency, and no, I won't tell wich one...

It was speciallized(?) in touring service providers, from all countries, but espescially from Canada and United States.

The guy there was allowing three days for girls to show up valid ID's...

Lots of cerbites were going there, since usually girls were providing good service, place was clean and classy, prices were honest for the quality of girls you could find there... Good reviews.

But it happened a couple of times that the girls were working 72 hours in a row, and when it was time to show up ID's, they were running away, and you could find them as indies on CL, mostly in crappy places, or in scams...

In conclusion, I would say wherever you find your 18yo, make sure she can proove(?) she's really 18. You don't want to be caught in that...

Additional Comments:

I've turn 29 last March...:wink:

Does anyone know of any legit 18 or 19 year old SPs in Ottawa? I see tons of ads on CL advertising 18/19 but even in the pictures it is so obvious they are older than that.

Did you ever find your 'Mommy'? :smile:

Guest S***dst***

This lady is new to cerb and advertises as an 18yo lady.

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=27304

If memory serves correctly she use to work for PK, as the photos I definetly remember them posting/using, under the same name aswell.

Pk may be able to fill us in on any of their former ladies, to a degree, may be worth contacting them about her.

As far as underage girls are concerned, if you are ever in doubt ask for I.D. If she can not provide it, I'd suggest you walk away.

Yes I know a lady's anonymity is important but everyone's safety is paramount.

Did you ever find your 'Mommy'? :smile:

I never did, still looking. I've had some offers but most were charging too much or did not want to show me what they looked like before. Also I would never do anything with an 18 or 19 y.o. SP without seeing her ID first, no way. Not even sure if I want to go there but thought I would see if there were some legit providers out there for this.