Well the Winnipeg sunshine-Soleil came to Ottawa, and for her arrival and first day I was very pleased to entertain her for a couple of hours.

Soleil and I exchanged a fair amount of emails and pm's, flirting with each other, and telling each other how we would like our date to go, by telling our likes and dislikes, how we both like a lot of foreplay.

Keeping in mind every time we chatted I quickly viewed her picture...

picture.php?albumid=1717&pictureid=10845

As you can see by the view, what was going to be in store for me. I can tell you, we both hugged each other and said our hello's-great kisser!. We chatted for about 15 minutes breaking the ice, and then I simply walked over to her chair and gave her the longest sensual kiss. Well it did not take long for much heavy breathing, and clothes to drop, and onto the bed. She was dressed in very sexy lingerie :)

We passionately played with each other kissing each other from head to toe. We both explored areas that met with very pleasing arousal, some of those arousal's were quite vocal and stated with passion! She certainly enjoyed my tongue action, as the DATY was quite fun, and her to DT myself was simply awesome to view and to feel, so great pleasing each other.

Soleil was able to show me her, famous "- *** DROP " sorry gents but you really need to partake in this move of her's, it was quite invigorating for me, and of course for her while she rode my pistol. :)

We changed in variable speeds and variable positions, and ended off my first shot, in the missionary position where Soleil and I locked fingers and I had her hands behind her head while kissing her mouth and sampling her beautiful breasts, her nipples were very responsive and her breasts are simply outstanding.

We talked a bit more after our 1st encounter, about Winnipeg and Ottawa, work and other issues. I was sitting their bare ass:butt:, and I was getting a leg rub from Soleil, I was starting to get semi hard again.:lol:

I requested a shower, she being the total sweetheart jumped up started the shower gave me soap and walked away, I say "Aren't you going to join me"? Well she got her hair up with a clip, jumped in a started to wash me from front, back, under there, in between there, along there. We kissed and she started with that magical mouth and tongue that made me so rock hard.

I washed Soleil all over and thoroughly enjoyed cleaning and rubbing all of her in all areas.

Off with the shower, quick towel drying while locking lips, and back on to the bed for round 2.

I think Soleil really enjoyed this time as much as the first time, as she let me hear it. It was really nice hearing her yell out my name, and seeing her enjoy the "Ottawa Welcome"

After we both succeeded in multiple orgasms,positions,sweat,grabbing hair on each other head, and looking very flushed in the face the 2 plus hours had came to a end.

I think we both ceased the moment and we both fulfilled our fantasy about each other, and it was quite a honor to be her first gent in Ottawa.

Thanks Soleil, when I left in the afternoon the sun was shining, and I had a jump in my step.

If you gents are looking for a woman that can really make you feel like a king for an hour or 2, don't hesitate to book with her while she is town.:bowdown:

Pete, yet another great, hot recommendation. Thanks.

Pete, tx for giving Soleil a great Ottawa welcome. As usual, you certainly know how to pick them. A pleasure to read your recommendations.

Thanks gents, As I stated in another thread, it always so great when 2 hit it off through communication in pm's and emails. It makes the encounter really intense and hot when you both finally meet. :)

I had the pleasure of meeting Soleil last night at an all-SP social and I must say that she is such a sweetheart, a total bombshell and a real treat to talk to!...and I gotta say she has got AH-mazing breasts!!....we got to see first hand...and wow! :boobeyes:

Ottawa gentlemen, I believe she is only in town until this coming wednesday so definitely do NOT miss the boat on this one!

*huggs Soleil!*

I also met Soleil last night and she is an amazing woman.

She is not only smart and witty - a total blast to be around, but also very SEXY!!!!

I suggest you take advantage of the "sunshine" while she's in Ottawa.

Watch it though - it could very HOTT!

Here we are, already half way through the year. I found myself with some time on the weekend, reviewing my YTD encounters and making sure my recos were up to date. Running through my list, I realized I had forgotten one...(apologies to Soleil)

Soleil annouced in late January, that she would grace our fine city with a visit during the CERB Valentine's social. Having read her recos in the Manitoba area, I thought to myself 'this is an opportunity not to be missed'.

After a few teasing, erotic and extremely suggestive pm's between us, we agreed to meet the night of the social. I had gotten myself a room that was within walking distance from the event, and have to say that was a great decision.

Soleil arrived at the social in style, wearing a top she litterally 'busted' out of during the night... I had to quickly remove my jacket and cover up those beauties, which allowed her a moment to 'put herself back together'...lol. The beginnings of a memorable evening.

After more socializing and flirting, we decided it was time to retire to the suite. A brief walk, an elevator ride pawing each other like we were teenagers, and finally into the room, where her passion truly let loose.

Shoes flew, clothes dropped, hands roamed, tongues savored, headboards rattled. It was an AMAZING experience. So much so, that every now and then, I peruse the WEST JET ads to check for seat sales to Winnipeg...I would consider the cost of the flight more of an 'investment', than an expense.

The suggestive pm's between us continue, and the anticipation of our next encounter continues to simmer. I am confident that we will both reach our boiling point again together...hopefully more sooner, than later.

I trust I left her with a good impression of our hospitality and hope that when she comes to visit next.....the rest of you fine gentlemen will be the 'second to know'!!

Well, it's been a while, but we have finally been blessed with Soleil's return! I'd been wanting to meet her for a while, so I was very pleased that her visit was at a time when I could take advantage of it.

Well, it was absolutely worth the wait. I arrived to be greeted by a vision of sexiness. We sat and chatted for a little while, during which exploratory caresses gradually... well, exploration results in discoveries, right? Soon enough there was rather less conversation, and rather more articles of clothing being dispersed to various corners of the room. And then there was no more clothing left...

Gentle reader, I must leave it to your imagination to fill in the next bit, and the bit after that, and then... all I'm going to say is that it was awesome. There was still a little time to lie around and chat some more before trying to work out exactly where my clothes had got to earlier on... and then, alas, it was time to go. And to try (and fail) to stop grinning like an idiot for the rest of the day.

Hopefully the wait for the next visit won't be so long. Come back soon, Soleil!

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.