Recall seeing a thread sometime ago on best butt..any update?

My specs: athletic (not too hard), sticking out and down (not too sideways); longish, with a narrow waist. I like spinner (picture Amy, never had a chance to see her) or tall/slim type. Man, I would worship such an ass!

Any tips? Greek is only desirable but ass play a must!

Daisy from the Ottawa Agency has the cutest bum I have seen so far. Very pale rounded bum and the young lady is a tall spinner blue eyed brunette to die for with a very narrow waist. No greek or digits of course but you can play a bit with the bum .

It's me. I have the best butt. No pics though! There isn't a photographic device invented by mankind that could faithfully capture it's broad and curvy essence.

It's me. I have the best butt. No pics though! There isn't a photographic device invented by mankind that could faithfully capture it's broad and curvy essence.

We're laughing WITH you. lol.

Oh, jealousy is indeed the dragon in paradise; the hell of heaven; and the most bitter of the emotions because associated with the sweetest!

I know you bring your A-game to the buttlympics, and have been blessed. Few red-blooded men could resist the sight of your luscious cheeks, and cannot help but to dream of them nightly.

But can you defeat me at my own game? I think not! I'm the king of the posterior, there is none higher. Sucker rump-owners, they call me sire!

We're laughing WITH you. lol.

I like em all - sometimes I want to be smothered by a big round booty, otherwise I just want to grab a little bum and slam it up and down on my cock. Its all good in my books. I adapt to the bum I have at hand. How's that for a survival skill?

Posted via Mobile Device

how can one decide? It all depends on the mood. Sometimes that small perky butt is the perfect one while at others its the athletic toned one or the bodaciously beautiful and round one. It all depends on the woman.