Satisfying body massage - 27

Just an FYI to ya guys..Kathy from 644 William is on the DNR list at the top of the massage section..which means she does not want to be talked about here..so please respect her privacy..thanks

kathy and coco (Winnipeg) sunhope spa and Williams massage (aka satisfying massage)

While Kathy and coco may be on the DNR but the rules also say they can not post or advertise so Francis24/coco/Kathy is breaking the rules. , 644 William is open for discussion and hopefully should continue to be so as issues continue to occur there in the form of nasty letters left on vehicles and neighbor involvement of which there is a vested interest by those of us on the board who value remaining anonymous. It does appear that the neighbours campaign against them has borne fruit as I have talked on the other board by PM with long term memebers that a few guys have been approached on leaving 644 William by undercover officers asking for information on the location on the side streets, so yes the police have an interest in the place now. While easily dismissed if just one person had said something but from experience the ones who have a run in tend to be quiet and not here openly talking about it.

If you wish more details from what I have heard or would like to see the letter in circulation, send me a PM.

• Like 1

My apologies for anyone who has asked to see the letter. I can not see a way to send it though the PM system. If you know how please let me know.

I've gotten a number of messages and have tried to answer each one. Some have also told me of their experience of being approached and asked questions and I have recommended posting that experience here, the more information the better.

I do feel badly for the girls who work at William, I have seen them a number of times at both William and their previous locations and they are great ladies but I have posted what I know and have learned for the greater benefit of those who have in the past and those who will continue to visit.

i'm a bit curious here. wondering besides marvinjenkins2006, anyone had similar experience as being approached, or found a note on their car ? if you do, or you know someone did, please share ur experience. went thru the entire thread but i can not find a 2nd member posting similar thing for this location.

I think lot of people going there regularly but no one had this kind of experience except one member on this board. I am not encouraging anyone to ignore it , we are ultimately responsible for our own safety but I just trying to point out an observation on this topic. anyone with different take-on should share their thoughts on this so everyone benefits. I think we are a unique group of people that we try to help each other, right ?

Stopped in today got a great deep tissue massage from Kathy, slender Asian lady, I was pleasantly surprised to be offered an extra, pleasant HE

• Like 3