Satisfying body massage - 27

This is the place on William where Simi used to be. I stopped in to enquire. It looks like there has been a bit of renovation. Will book a massage and see how it goes.

Looks like multiple ads posted from same account, 24 yr old Courtney as well.

I pulled up the wrong ad initially ignore this, sorry for confusing PM pretzel.

Went for massage to the new place on William. Received a massage from younger, attractive woman (Asian). Forgot to ask her name. The massage was light to medium pressure, nothing to write home about but of some therapeutic value so that was fine with me. The massage became lighter in pressure and more sensual and arousing when I told her that her touch felt good. For anyone that craves touch I think this type of massage would likely be good. It was certainly fine with me. The massage therapist was caring, friendly person with a great attitude. So far as the end of the massage goes, I am not one to tell tales out of school. Just read the ad on Kijiji it says lovely Asian attendants and you won't be disappointed. I think that tells one all he needs to know. I will repeat.

If U have seen any of the gals at Phoenix/Ness then this place on William should not be much different..this is because Kathy is Coco,Bella is Lucy from Phoenix and Grace as well works at William..not sure what name she goes by

If U have seen any of the gals at Phoenix/Ness then this place on William should not be much different..this is because Kathy is Coco,Bella is Lucy from Phoenix and Grace as well works at William..not sure what name she goes by

What is Grace's name is there.

So I had an appointment yesterday with Anne who I have seen a number of times set up. Confirmed before I left the house, confirmed before I walked into William. All was yes with Anne. So I walk in and there is another girl I have not seen before, not Kathy and definitely not Anne and was told Anne was not working. Turned around and walked out. This happen to anyone else? If it is going to be a common occurrence at William then I will be rethinking where I go.

After my last experience I still wanted to see Annie and booked her again for the other night. As always had an excellent massage and some good conversation and overall a good session. I took a co-worker along and he spent an hour with Kathy. We both had a great finish to a long day.

What we were not expecting was this afternoon being hauled in front of our company HR Manager and Operations Manager to explain why we had been seen at a local MP and and why we were there with a company vehicle. As evidence we were shown pictures of us entering the front door of William as well as getting back into the company vehicle. While they would not tell us the source of the information, they were confident enough with it to reprimand us both and to threaten us with termination.

After my last experience I still wanted to see Annie and booked her again for the other night. As always had an excellent massage and some good conversation and overall a good session. I took a co-worker along and he spent an hour with Kathy. We both had a great finish to a long day.

What we were not expecting was this afternoon being hauled in front of our company HR Manager and Operations Manager to explain why we had been seen at a local MP and and why we were there with a company vehicle. As evidence we were shown pictures of us entering the front door of William as well as getting back into the company vehicle. While they would not tell us the source of the information, they were confident enough with it to reprimand us both and to threaten us with termination.

All I can say is 'holy sh^t"!!

I guess your co-worker will keep at a distance from you from now on!! LOL ...but not a laughing matter. Wonder how it would have played out if you were not on a company vehicle ... maybe they could track your residence from your auto? Very scary ... who is doing this? They should be caught in the act and confronted.

Sorry to hear that this happened to you and your co-worker... it would be terrible to lose your job over an afternoon of recreation.

That said I certainly would never recommend that anyone go to a session during work hours or in a company vehicle as the current perception of this industry including the fact that certain activities might make the visit illegal would definitely place you in a very tenuous situation from a labour relations perspective.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

I completely agree using a company vehicle was not smart on my part, we were running late and didn't think it would seem out of place parked on the street. I have no idea why anyone would do that, it's not even like william has any signs up, but it is someone who obviously has a good idea what the place does. It is very scary, more so with my coworker who is very worried about his wife finding out and I feel very bad for putting him in that position, even worse since that is his first time ever going to an MP

Guest s*r***a**9

Are you able to tell where the person who took the photos may have been? Parked on street? Across street in parking lot?

Might have to park a few blocks away from any location in the city and walk. At least it'll limit the chance of someone being able to identify you by license plate.

couldn't park on William because it was during a no parking time on william so I parked on that first side street just past the building. Pictures are from directly across the street for us entering and from behind as we got in vehicle, company logo is on rear.