Little help...maybe some advice.

Okay so here is my situation, as it is. As I have previously posted I am planning a little vacation to Halifax the start of next month coinciding with my wife's simultaneous departure for another province for "training." My dilemma is this, I was planning on seeing a few ladies, who I haven't seen yet, over the course of the weekend. However last week a lady messaged me with an offer for an overnighter that no sane man would turn down. So obviously I plan on taking full advantage of that offer. But I am still thinking of seeing another lady, maybe two. This would either be a duo session or seeing another lady or two after the original lady leaves in the morning. So what would you do, keeping in mind I am going ahead with the overnighter. Would you duo or see a lady for "breakfast?" Also WHO would you see? Who would you recommend?

But as an SP, I would ask you... Are you going to be up all night and not in shape the other day for that other sp you want to see?

When a client did'nt slept all night, it's sometime difficult to deal with it... There's always something going wrong...

And eventhough you feel you're able to do it right, are you going to be able to have that awsome experience after this night?

If you do so, I would suggest you tell your breakfast SP, so she knows how to react, get prepared to it...

But as an SP, I would ask you... Are you going to be up all night and not in shape the other day for that other sp you want to see?

When a client did'nt slept all night, it's sometime difficult to deal with it... There's always something going wrong...

And eventhough you feel you're able to do it right, are you going to be able to have that awsome experience after this night?

If you do so, I would suggest you tell your breakfast SP, so she knows how to react, get prepared to it...

I don't think it would be a problem for most married men!

They haven't had sex for a long tiome and need to make up for lost time.

When I was married, I used to got at it like I was never going to have sex again.

Now that I am a single father I still find it hard to find the time. So when I do get the time I go all night and I don't quit.

IMHO

Apex

I don't think it would be a problem for most married men!

They haven't had sex for a long tiome and need to make up for lost time.

When I was married, I used to got at it like I was never going to have sex again.

Now that I am a single father I still find it hard to find the time. So when I do get the time I go all night and I don't quit.

IMHO

Apex

Your too funny FB...but then again you aren't most men...hahaha

Steve, seeing someone right after an all nighter whether or not you had sex all night may not be such a good idea....you need to re-energize. That way you can get the best of everything..i don't think it would be quit fair to the second lady...wait until later in the day when you are back to yourself.

Only you know your capabilities.. but an overnighter is always a lack of a good night's sleep for me so I would never plan anything the next morning until I see how I feel.

I saw a client a few months back who had come into the city with a plan to see 3 or 4 different girls. I think I was the 2nd or 3rd one and he had a follow up after me. I thought it was hilarious and good for him! However.. no overnighter was involved.

Steve, seeing someone right after an all nighter whether or not you had sex all night may not be such a good idea....you need to re-energize. That way you can get the best of everything..i don't think it would be quit fair to the second lady...wait until later in the day when you are back to yourself.

Some very interesting and very true points concerning my little predicament, thank you! Thank you Emma for your point of view as well, it makes a lot of sense. To be honest I was originally going to see a few different ladies during the evening/night/day, etc. But the overnight offer really took me by surprise and caused me to re-evaluate my plans. So please continue to give me your input...thank you it is appreciated!

Steve, I'm truly speaking from admiration and not experience so take my opinion with a grain of salt. The overnighter has become a recent dream of mine. As others have said you know your own capabilities which should be your starting point. But, I would be cautious after the overnight. You want this to be a memorable experience in many ways and for me I would want to take it easy at least the following morning. So many beautiful ladies out there I can understand the desire to want to pack them in. But in the end, I expect you'll remember the quality of each encounter and not the quantity. Have Fun - I'm envious. WC.

• Like 1