My fantasy at the moment...

Receiving a four hands massage (female and male hands) under a warm rain, not far away from a beach to hear the sound of the gentle waves breaking, and smelling the delicate perfume of Angel's Trumpets floating in the air... Of course, this massage leads to some other wonderful pleasures.

I am ordering it for Christmas :-)

Your turn...

http://www.tropicalfloridagardens.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/angels-trumpet-peach.jpg

• Like 2

While I know your referring to a Sex fantasy I can't help but want fantasize about waking up tomorrow and finding myself in a world where people are more tolerant and respectful of others... a world where people respect other people's life choices.

Just my Opinion

• Like 2

I've always wanted a four handed massage. Massages are at the top of my list, i get one weekly because I find them so divine. Actually are there any places to get one in Toronto? The only place I saw them advertised was Thailand, but most spas weren't available for walk in appts for those so I missed out. On my to do list for sure. I love that fantasy.

• Like 1

Receiving a four hands massage (female and male hands) under a warm rain, not far away from a beach to hear the sound of the gentle waves breaking, and smelling the delicate perfume of Angel's Trumpets floating in the air... Of course, this massage leads to some other wonderful pleasures.

I've received the four hands massage twice before, once with two ladies and once with male female. The male female one led to other wonderful pleasures both straight and gay.

My current fantasy involves having a submissive lady that I can spank and then have her provide me with pleasure starting with the licking and sucking of my toes.

• Like 1

I'd like to share my fantasy, but the Conservative government would probably be very angry at me. Nothing to do with C36. But all consensual!

• Like 1

My fantasy is being romantic with a woman. I would like to buy her flowers, chocolate covered strawberries, cook her dinner, massage her and make her feel like a princess. I want to be the one romancing and fussing over her and it's not even sexual for me; it's just enjoying pampering. Giving makes me feel great, but for now this will remain a fantasy.