How to post recomendation (New Moderated Member)

On 1/13/2015 at 8:09 AM, roamingguy said:

No that's me, where I live, smalltown Ontario, Barry (lol) is kind of a big city, well 187,013. For comparison Kingston is 123,363.

BTW where I live, population 7900 (and no Tim Horton's or Canadian Tire)...even Sudbury is bigger

RG 🙂

Well I still live in smalltown, Ontario but we have grown🙄We now have a Timmies (closes at 10pm) and even a McDonalds😲(truth be told its off the 401 attached to the Shell gas station) Still no Canadian Tire though the population has grown to 11,844.  Mind you that isn't just the town proper, but surrounding villages, hamlets and communities included in the population stats.

OK I bored you enough, you can all go back to sleep LOL

RG

• Haha 1

On 6/28/2019 at 5:19 AM, MellowFellow9669 said:

Twice in the last week i have posted a recommendation for a particular lady.... Neither has been posted and both have been removed .... May i know why please 

Even if you've been a member for over two years, you're still moderated due to the very few posts you've made. If you participated a bit more, you would lose the moderated status and the current restrictions. Post at least five or six other comments and you'll become a General Member.