Just for Laughs - Threads that would NEVER be posted on CERB

The award for best "what were you doing when the lights went out in Orleans" goes to Meg!!!

Okay...now that I've totally embarassed myself:bowdown:, I know there are some other twisted minds out there...(Old Dog, I'm counting on you)....:smileysmontrefesse:

Angela, Angela, Angela... wow... this is like the pressure to perform.

Alright here goes....

Stinky Man Special - I need something to break through this congestion

Question for SPs: Can I bring my mom along just to prove I'm not gay?

Recommendation: My Own Hand.

Question for SPs: Kangaroo Costume??? ;)

Why back hair is deaddddd SEXY!!!!!

Question for SPs: Does this look like a rash???

that's all I have ... for now....

Angela, Angela, Angela... wow... this is like the pressure to perform.

Exactly....to carry on....

Ladies: Help turn Old Dog into a New Trick:butt:

Maybe in the SP section???

"I never have seen a condom so full of jizzum! It hung from his pecker to the floor, I don't think he got laid in a couple of years!"

LMAO....k trying to drink my first bev of the day but can't seem to get it down! I knew Old Dog and Pete would pick up the pace :)

allllllrighty then....... NEW ads....

Griselda Jigglybottom (formerly Mathilda Nipplewarts) (also formerly Brunhilda "Goth Mama" Thimblethighs) is back in town!!!

The charges were dropped, I am here for a while, those prison tattoos are part of my style!!!!

Hirsute pleasures! Wendy "the Wookie" Wild direct from Plattsburgh is in town this week!

God damn it old dog...can I not have at least one drink that does not cum up my nose LOL

Meg, Meg, Meg.... I was challenged.... I must ... wait a minute....

Question for SPs: Nasal action???

How about.....

who can provide a bare back ear job? willing to pay extra and return for a second time to make sure the other ear is not lonely!

Inside joke but humorous none the less.

and another Ad...

My bum has gone flat, my boobies have fallen, but with prices this low, no doubt you'll be callin'!!!!!

Question for SPs: Does it matter if my man boobs are bigger than your girl boobs?

Poll: Personal preference: How do you like to start the date? Conversation? Cuddling? Kissing? Yahtzee!!!!

Question for everyone: Why does it hurt when I pee?

Question? Morning Wood. Anyone else use it to hang their washcloth in the shower?

Ohh... give me time... there will be more...

Guest f***2f***
and another Ad...

My bum has gone flat, my boobies have fallen, but with prices this low, no doubt you'll be callin'!!!!!

Question for SPs: Does it matter if my man boobs are bigger than your girl boobs?

Poll: Personal preference: How do you like to start the date? Conversation? Cuddling? Kissing? Yahtzee!!!!

Question for everyone: Why does it hurt when I pee?

Question? Morning Wood. Anyone else use it to hang their washcloth in the shower?

Ohh... give me time... there will be more...

OMG!! You are hilarious!! I'm trying to pass my rum and coke through my nose now...lol:sm185:

Answer to question for SP's "No it does not matter but can you share your secret?"

Meg... I believe it is general slothfulness and a willingness to avoid all heavy lifting.

Ohhhh here's one: Question for the guys - How do you keep your moobies from sagging?

AD: Venomous Veronica from Vanier your only Ex GFE choice. Need to be humiliated? Want to be told that the sex you are getting is only out of pity??? I provide the best RYOYI (Reminding you of your inadequacies), TMGFTYPIS (Telling my girlfirends that your penis is small), SRTYASG (starting rumours that you are secretly gay), and LWYADATY (laughing while you attempt dining at the Y) experience in the National Capital Region. Book now... only accepting 6 minute bookings (cuz that was all you were good for, LOSER!!!)

How about.....

who can provide a bare back ear job? willing to pay extra and return for a second time to make sure the other ear is not lonely!

Inside joke but humorous none the less.

It is extra to watch you have an "eargasm"?

Meg, Meg, Meg.... I was challenged.... I must ... wait a minute....

Question for SPs: Nasal action???

Yes, but "down boy, down". Wherever did you come up with some of these!

Whatever you're smoking, I want some!!

Yes, but "down boy, down". Wherever did you come up with some of these!

Whatever you're smoking, I want some!!

Angela, Angela, Angela....

The meds... oh the meds I should be taking. OHhhhHHHHHHHHHhhh NEW AD!!!!!!!!!

The Sloppiest BBBJ YOU ever had!!!! Really, it's not my fault. I just had dental work and can't feel a thing. That stuff on my cheek??? No, that's just tapioca. I had it just before you came over and ... I told you I have no feeling in my face. Right? Noo... that's tapioca too. Ohhh that??? Yeah you got me there... that IS what you think it is. Just ignore it... it will dry eventually.

OldDog, Meg and Angela..... If you three would like some privacy, just let us all know..... :grin:

OldDog, Meg and Angela..... If you three would like some privacy, just let us all know..... :grin:

Ah, Old Dog is all talk and no action...How about you join Meg and I for a threesome? I've met her in person and think she's pretty hotttttttttt.

Okay, carry on.....

Lunch Time Special: 5 minutes or it's free

New Holiday: Treat your spouse to an SP day.

New Company Special Day: Bring your SP to work day

Whorehouse on Wheels: Let us cum to you. Mobile and fully equipped Winnebego with selection of nice ladies to choose from. (Driver not included).

Sign in Brothel: No credit except to persons 80 years and older with signed note from both parents.:motion:

Ah, Old Dog is all talk and no action...How about you join Meg and I for a threesome? I've met her in person and think she's pretty hotttttttttt.

Okay, carry on.....

No no no, let's get back to this comment..... Hmmmm, sounds like fun...interesting..... enticing.....shall I continue?

Meg? Care to weigh in?

And you are correct, she is very hottt... :motion:

Guest o*****a*****r

"Big dick with a big head seeks an SP who can handle me"? :wink:

OCG

I do talk too much... sorry!

Awww....I didn't mean to hurt your feelings...I just wanted to stroke Bucken for awhile....

Additional Comments:

No no no:motion:

Which really means..yes, yes, yes.....

I just wanted to stroke Bucken for awhile....

Additional Comments:

Which really means..yes, yes, yes.....

Now there's a thought.... Keep'em comming.... :sm185:

This looks like fun, let me give it a try.

Potential Questions for SPs:

If you orgasm shouldn't I get some sort of discount/refund?

Would it be possible for you not to shower before our encounter? I'm afraid the soap residue coupled with large amounts of my sweat might clean some of the grime on me....and then my wife would be suspicious

Anyone know of an old SP that looks like Betty White circa 1984? How about a tranny femdom that looks like Bea Arthur?

Do you offer stamp cards? You know...like buy five get one free.

Any ladies need some new tools? Willing to pay twice your rate in Canadian Tire money!