Katherine is now pretty much my favorite preferred provider, I wait for her whenever possible. Why? Because she's pretty (fit and toned too), friendly, chatty, extremely funny, and above all she's enthusiastic. She genuinely loves her work, connects warmly and emotionally with her clients, and was endlessly patient with a nervous second-timer.

Guys, if you see her, you'll have one hell of a time. There's no substitute for genuine enthusiasm, and it doesn't hurt that the enthusiasm is packaged in a funny and great looking lady :)

Perhaps the most important thing though is that she's trustworthy and a genuinely good person. I left my wallet behind at her location, and while she frantically tried to reach me on Lyla.com, I called her and she immediately answered, met me on the curb with my wallet in hand, contents untouched. can you ask for more than a great time with a person who's not only great at her job (she drained my tension SO well) but is also super honest? No you cannot.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 8

I see that Katherine's reco is long overdue for an update. We are talking about Katherine of Halifax. Kat brought her massage table with her to our town. She is a trained masseuse. That's always a good entree. Then, for the main course, this lovely lady had a better idea what I wanted...than I did. And did she ever deliver. Worth a visit when she travels to your neck of the woods, gentlemen.

• Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.